Author Topic: How you became interested in Alexei?  (Read 10131 times)

RissiaSunbeam1918

Re: How you became interested in Alexei?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »
I think although it was a cute cartoon, it's sad that people started that way. I mean the first thing they saw about them was so historicly innacurate....

Baby_Tsarevich

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 08:30:10 PM »
Ya I know! I wish someone would make a Romanov cartoon with everything like dates and characters correct! :-/

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 08:53:25 PM »
True, but that would be a very...mature...cartoon.  :-/

Offline GD Alexandra

• Graf
  • "We had a beautiful dream and that was all..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 01:32:42 PM »
yep, they will have to make a "serious" cartoon...maybe PG-13??? 'cause little children will get scared with Alexei bleeding or something like that.
Or maybe they should make a cartoon with just positive parts of their real lives. (but they'll have to omit Alexei's sickness)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Alexanastasia »

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 03:39:56 PM »
True...it would be sooo hard to make a kiddie cartoon without scaring kids to tears.

Maybe they could make a more 'adult' cartoon, with one of tose animators who draw, but it looks almost real? I think that might be kind of cool......................................

Baby_Tsarevich

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 06:10:01 PM »
If they make a cartoon that looks kinda real, that would be something I would want to watch! ;D

~Anastacia~

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 08:31:16 PM »
Yeah, me too.  ;D

olga

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 11:37:53 PM »
Or maybe they should make a cartoon with just positive parts of their real lives. (but they'll have to omit Alexei's sickness)

What, and continue to perpetuate the myth that NAOTMAA were perfect, faultless people who lead exemplary lives? Pfft.  ::)

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 07:32:38 AM »
*shrugs* Depends on which one you mean...for little kids, it shouldn't be happy cheery rainbow land with little faries who like to dance and play, but it shouldn't be too sad. Maybe more accurate than the FOX one, but maybe make it more on their life, and end it with :Is AA Anastasia or not?" That way you don't say she is, or she isn't. If kids want to find out for real, they could research it, and get interested on the real family maybe.

olga

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 09:00:50 AM »
*shrugs* Depends on which one you mean...for little kids, it shouldn't be happy cheery rainbow land with little faries who like to dance and play, but it shouldn't be too sad.

It should be realistic and factual.

Offline GD Alexandra

• Graf
  • "We had a beautiful dream and that was all..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 03:29:22 PM »
Well, I think it should be realistic and factual too, but only if the cartoon is for an adult audience or for kids that are capable to understand the story of this family. If you look at NAOTMAA's lives, a part of it is a drama (and a terrible one at the end) and to make this drama fit into a cartoon for kids, it's very difficult if you want to avoid get them confuse. I'm not saying that the characters should live in a fairytale but if it’s made for little kids; they’ll definitely have to change some things. But if it’s made for a mature audience like us, it should be “realistic and factual”. Totally agree in that part.

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 05:02:24 PM »
Ah yes, that's a good way to say it. There just aren't some kids who can really learn about this yet, but the ones who cant might not without a movie thanks to this earth overpopulated with cable TV.

Baby_Tsarevich

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 07:04:37 PM »
I don't think a cartoon about the Romanovs should be made for little children, but for us (a more mature audience) And if little kids choose to watch it, they can! I remember when I was younger, I watched scary and sad cartoons and movies, and that kinda helped me to except sad things in life! :-/

~Anastacia~

RissiaSunbeam1918

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 07:10:44 PM »
Yeah, a mature audiance would be better, but there haven't been many adult/older teen cartoons, especially on this because cartoons for  any age tend to be happy wheras wen want to turn a Drama story with a very brutal climax into a cartoon?

Offline Romanov_fan

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »
I became interested in Alexei because he was after all the heir, and it hurts you to think that he got even less of life than his sisters, and the got little enough.