Author Topic: Crown Princess Victoria  (Read 285381 times)

Offline Erika

• Boyar
    • View Profile
Re: Crown Princess Victoria
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2009, 04:47:33 AM »
Thank you Lucien!

It's rather strange that I have not seen anything about it on the news or in the papers. Maybe I have not looked hard enough.
They do look very happy togehter!

Thanks again!

Offline Erika

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2009, 05:18:00 AM »

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2009, 08:14:25 AM »
It was announced yesterday that Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling will live at Haga Palace once married.

http://www.royalimages.nl/search.pp?page=3&ShowPicture=9645391&pos=17

Courtesy Janerik Hendriksson
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Erika

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2009, 08:22:17 AM »
Thank you Lucien! I think it's great that they are moving to Haga, considering the fact that her father was born and lived there.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2009, 10:23:07 AM »
Thank you Lucien! I think it's great that they are moving to Haga, considering the fact that her father was born and lived there.

Yes,her paternal grandparents were happy there.It was in use by the government for years,but they returned it to the RF,i.e. the Princess now.

Haga Palace,beautifull:

http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/bildspecial/artikel_2785239.svd

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 11:22:04 AM by Svetabel »
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Erika

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »
I listened to the radio today and they were discussing how Victoria and Daniel should decorate Haga. One designer, I think her name was Isabelle, thought that it would be a good idea to decorate the castle with things only from IKEA. Another thought planning a lot of trees would be a good idea.

Offline Alexander1917

• Graf
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
Daniel Westling, fiancé of Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria, has undergone a kidney transplant, the Royal Palace in Stockholm has said. The donor was his father, Olle Westling.

Victoria and Daniel name the day (23 Mar 09)
Daniel Westling takes Victoria Day bow (12 Mar 09)
A Svensson in the palace? Pass the smelling salts (26 Feb 09)
The operation took place on Wednesday at Karolinska Hospital in Solna, Stockholm.

"Daniel Westling has today undergone a kidney transplant at Karolinska Hospital and he is doing very well," Nina Eldh, spokeswoman for the Royal Court, told news agency TT. Olle Westling was also feeling well following the removal of his kidney, Eldh said.

The operation had not been announced in advance, nor was it previously publicly known that Westling had a kidney condition.

The transplant was due to a congenital disorder which led to impaired kidney function, according to the palace. The condition is understood not to be hereditary.

Crown Princess Victoria is currently on an official visit to Greenland with heirs to the other Scandinavian thrones. She is due to return on June 1st. Eldh said that the couple had talked over the operation long in advance.

"It was agreed that the Crown Princess would travel to Greenland," Eldh commented.

Westling and the princess, who announced their engagement in February, are due to marry on June 19th next year. Upon marriage, Westling will become known as Prince Daniel, Duke of Västra Götaland.

Hospital spokesman Klas Östman said he would not comment on an individual patient, directing all questions to the palace.

Offline RoyalWatcher

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »
Wow! That's all I can say. I wonder why Princess Victoria didn't stay with him (and cancel her commitments) for such a serious operation. This is all very interesting and strange at the same time.

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2009, 12:22:29 AM »
Oh well, that's an inevitable thing for royals: to accentuate more on government matters than personal ones. Hapless Victoria. She should have loved to be on Daniel's side but there's the hindrance.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

Offline Erika

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2009, 06:08:58 AM »

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2009, 12:12:42 AM »
Nobel Prize
NobelPrize

oww...yes! That was taken on Prince Carl's 30th birthday.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

RomanovsFan4Ever

« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark and Crown Prince Haakon of Norway.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »
In case anyone likes to attend,or be there,on the wedding day,hurry,hotelrooms near the Palace are vamos already
while many are fully booked already in the other parts of Stockholm too.Also,you might find that several european airlines
are booked full on their flights to Stockholm already from june 12th onwards till after the event.

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblognl_news_summary/2009/03/victoria-daniel-will-tie-the-knot-june-19-2010.html

courtesy hja
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 10:28:52 PM by Lucien »
Je Maintiendrai