Author Topic: Crown Prince Frederick & Crown Princess Mary  (Read 238060 times)

PssMarieAmelie

Re: Crown Prince Frederick & Crown Princess Mary
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2005, 04:49:29 AM »
Give it about 20-40 years and we will have Queen Victoria of Sweden, Queen Elisabeth of Belgium, Queen Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands and Queen Ingrid Alexandra of Norway plus who knows how many others!

Little HIH Princess Aiko of Japan, the ONLY child of TIH the Crown Prince Naruhito and his wife, the Crown Princess Masako, could suceed if the constitution is changed.

emeraldeyes1969

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2005, 10:26:33 AM »

trixiebelle

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2005, 02:51:21 PM »
What a beautiful baby boy !  I hope he his daddy's blue eyes.  :D  I don't swoon over too many men but my, oh, my, what a good lookin' guy  :-*

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2005, 03:01:32 PM »
And CP Mary is gorgeous woman, so hopefully he will be a handsome lad when he grows up!  ;D
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

trixiebelle

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »
Too true, CM Mary is very beautiful!  And I agree with your earlier statement, she has impeccable style.  It's a knack to know what to wear for all these different events.  

I do hope that she keeps a little weight on.  Before her pregnancy she was getting very thin.   I believe one can be beautiful and have a "ahem" heathly figure!   ;D

grandduchess_42

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2005, 01:46:48 PM »
aww shuch a cute baby!!

Caleb

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2005, 02:04:03 PM »
Yes I agree that Crown Princess Mary looks absolutley beautiful. She seems to have class & dignity, but also is down to earth, from what I can see in those wonderful photos.
P.S. the baby looks beautiful & healthy, much more attractive than I looked when I was a baby. I actually, I must admit I was an ugly baby!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Caleb »

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2005, 02:11:40 PM »
There is no such thing as an ugly baby!  ;D
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

emeraldeyes1969

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2005, 04:57:30 PM »
There is no such thing as an ugly baby!  ;D

Oh yes there is...

liippylu

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2005, 07:05:43 PM »
What a beautiful baby boy !  I hope he his daddy's blue eyes.  :D  I don't swoon over too many men but my, oh, my, what a good lookin' guy  :-*

what a little darling ;Dthey certainly are going to enjoy this little bundle.He looks like Frederick when he was born,

Caleb

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2005, 09:45:38 PM »
I'm sure that H.M. Queen Margarethe is elated to be a grandmother. By the way does she have any other grandchildren?

liippylu

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2005, 09:59:13 PM »
I'm sure that H.M. Queen Margarethe is elated to be a grandmother. By the way does she have any other grandchildren?

SHE HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL GRAND SONS FROM  PRINCE JOACHIM,NAMED NIKOLAI &FELIX.sadly their parents have dispersed with their marriage.but the greatest thing is that they get on so well.Isn,t it amazing that beauty lies in such a beautiful place.

liippylu

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2005, 10:07:51 PM »
SHE HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL GRAND SONS FROM  PRINCE JOACHIM,NAMED NIKOLAI &FELIX.sadly their parents have dispersed with their marriage.but the greatest thing is that they get on so well.Isn,t it amazing that beauty lies in such a beautiful place.

::)TO BELIEVE IS TO UNDERSTAND,to understand is to beleive.To understand the two is ;;;;;

liippylu

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2005, 08:28:24 PM »
well the thought was there. ::)
pretty kool photos, ;Dpretty kol lady, pretty kol baby, and pretty kol prince.not every prince will admit to cutting the cord.

Marie-Antoinette

« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2005, 02:18:42 PM »
Oh my god!
I love jewels!
Diamonds arent just a girls best friend ;)

I absolutley love jewellry.
In fact I have found that all the jewellry I see in the shops is never good enough and isnt big enough.

For example: Princess Mary's jewels are VERY nice, but I like things that you literally gasp at when you see it.

(please see the topic i started on "The Diamond Exhibition" in the Romanov Antiques etc section, you'll see what I mean  ;D)