Author Topic: Rasputin's letters and/or telegrams to OTMA?  (Read 3559 times)

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Rasputin's letters and/or telegrams to OTMA?
« on: March 08, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »
I didn't realize Rasputin was familiar enough with the girls to write to them until I read a telegram he sent to Maria that was in A Lifelong Passion. Are there enough of them to make a collection here?  ;) ALP has these two:

My dear Pearl M! Tell me how you talked with the sea, with nature! I miss your simple soul. We will see each other soon. A big kiss. My dear M! My little friend! May the Lord help you to carry your cross with wisdom and joy in Christ. This world is like the day, look it's already evening. So it is with the cares of the world.
sent to Maria, in 1908

Dear little children! Thank you for remembering me, for your sweet words, for your pure heart and your love for the people of God. Love the whole of God's nature, the whole of his creation in particular this earth. The mother of God was always occupied with flowers and needlework.
sent to OTMAA, 1909

"Thank you for remembering me?" Maybe they sent him a letter or something?

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Rasputin's letters and/or telegrams to OTMA?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »
Of course he was very familiar with them. The children adored him. They thought of him as their friend. They often wrote him letters. Here is one from Anastasia to him:

"My dear, precious, only friend.
How much I should like to see you again. You appeared to me today in a dream. I am always asking Mama when you will come, and I am happy then to be able to send you my greetings. I send you my warmest wishes for the New Year, and hope it will bring you health and happiness.
I think of you always my dear, because you are so good to me. I have not seen you for such a long time, but no evening passes without my thinking of you.
I wish you the best in every way. Mama has promised that when you are here again, I shall see you at Ania's. This thought already brings happiness to "your Anastasia".
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.