Discussions about Russian History > Rasputin

Stabbing of Rasputin in 1914

<< < (5/6) > >>

Belochka:
In your preliminary posting on this thread you had failed to declare that you used my biographic notes to base your inquiry. You failed to respond to my previous question concerning the matter. Please explain what it is that are you attempting to demonstrate here? Thank you in advance.

Forum Admin:

--- Quote from: Sarushka on February 05, 2008, 01:45:16 PM ---I
It seems to me that the most solid indicator would be the date of Alexandra's telegram to Rasputin. However, I've never seen the text of that telegram resproduced. Has anyone else?

--- End quote ---

30 June 1914:
"Profoundly saddened at what has happened, we pray fervently."

Sarushka:

--- Quote from: Forum Admin on February 06, 2008, 08:53:39 AM ---
It seems to me that the most solid indicator would be the date of Alexandra's telegram to Rasputin. However, I've never seen the text of that telegram resproduced. Has anyone else?

--- End quote ---

30 June 1914:

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

Am I correct that this is Alexandra's answer in response to the news of the attack on Rasputin?

Do you also have  the telegram she sent before the stabbing -- the telegram Rasputin received just prior to the attack? I believe that would have been in regard to Aleksei's accident while boarding the Standart.

Sarushka:

--- Quote from: Belochka on February 06, 2008, 12:41:12 AM ---In your preliminary posting on this thread you had failed to declare that you used my biographic notes to base your inquiry. You failed to respond to my previous question concerning the matter. Please explain what it is that are you attempting to demonstrate here? Thank you in advance.

--- End quote ---

I did not fail to declare your article as the source of my inquiry -- I chose not to. Frankly, I do not enjoy our exchanges and thus I deliberately chose more neutral sources to frame my question in hopes of avoiding your involvement and the possibility of further antagonization. In that, I clearly failed; I had not anticipated the possibility of bruising your ego.

I also have a clear impression that you think I started this thread as a veiled attempt at challenging your research. Let me assure you that is not the case, and that once again I am offended by your insinuations and assumptions. I needed correct information regarding these dates for a project of my own. I have obtained that information, and due to the fact that we clearly do not communicate well, I do not plan to visit this thread again.

Forum Admin:

--- Quote from: Sarushka on February 06, 2008, 09:42:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Forum Admin on February 06, 2008, 08:53:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

30 June 1914:

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

Am I correct that this is Alexandra's answer in response to the news of the attack on Rasputin?

Do you also have  the telegram she sent before the stabbing -- the telegram Rasputin received just prior to the attack? I believe that would have been in regard to Aleksei's accident while boarding the Standart.

--- End quote ---

The June 30 telegram was sent officially by "The Imperial Family" as a whole.

Alexei's fall on the Standart, as reported by Spiridovitch was on July 1 OS, thus two days AFTER Rasputin was stabbed.  There is no mention as to who sent the telegram to Rasputin on the day he was attacked. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version