Author Topic: Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and family  (Read 209513 times)

RomanovsFan4Ever

Re: Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and family
« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »
The little Prince Sverre Magnus and Princess Ingrid Alexandra are so cute! :- )

This family is wonderful, always so simple and gentle, I like them very much.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2010, 01:21:22 PM »
Princess Ingrid Alexandra's first day at school today,a family turn-out,even grandpapa...:

http://www.kongehuset.no/c27217/nyhet/vis.html?tid=87024

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=19-08-2010%20Asker

courtesy ppe
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2010, 01:09:11 AM »
TRH started their three day visit to Aust-Agder region,Norway

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=31-08-2010%20Lillisand

courtesy ppe
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 07, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »
TRH are off duty for two months as they've left for a two month trip around the world with the children.
The children have dispensation from school.The trip is strictly private.Good for them,fly out as long as you
can.
Je Maintiendrai

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

« Reply #379 on: November 07, 2010, 01:34:35 PM »
Why make a big number out of putting your daughter and heir in a public school if you're just going to take her out of school for an extended period of time after only a few months, upsetting the class environment that is in its early stages of development, stressing the already very stressed teacher with making special programs and setting a very bad example for parents who increasingly are demanding to take their children out of school outside the regular school holidays in order to benefit from cheaper off-season holidays? If you can't deal with the Stalinist demands of a public school modelled on the Prussian system, go to a private school where you can pay to have a tailor-made program suited to parents' idiosyncracies.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:43:54 PM by Фёдор Петрович »

Rani

« Reply #380 on: November 07, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »
I think many find this weird. IMO there is just an other reason.

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »
Why make a big number out of putting your daughter and heir in a public school if you're just going to take her out of school for an extended period of time after only a few months, upsetting the class environment that is in its early stages of development, stressing the already very stressed teacher with making special programs and setting a very bad example for parents who increasingly are demanding to take their children out of school outside the regular school holidays in order to benefit from cheaper off-season holidays? If you can't deal with the Stalinist demands of a public school modelled on the Prussian system, go to a private school where you can pay to have a tailor-made program suited to parents' idiosyncracies.

Upsetting the class environment!!!!My Foot!Really,it takes you to put those syllables together.Stalinist demands and Prussian systems,my dear,you're as daft as they come.Good Lawd,is that a case off...if there ever was one... ::) :-X

There might be a very good reason for them to do so,and btw,they didn't make any big number to put them in public schools.At all.
Fact is the children are exceptionally bright and will catch up with homework during the trip.People wanting to have their kids off school
for numerous reasons,they've heard all  of 'm,the non-valid nonsense they come up with.So it's pure and downright jealousy of narrowminded creatures .
The kids will love it and learn of it greatly,the whole family closely togheter for two months is a great experience while they still have the chance.

Within my own family we have the exact same,one of my brothers is on a 7 month trip to Oz and New Zealand,with all the  family,two sons and one daughter.
From time to time they connect to school with the laptop and do their homework.No problem.The massive experience they have with
the whole bunch at once is so worthwhile,school at this time,can't compete.Besides,they've all three skipped a class in Gymnasium
already and won't mind to double a year if they come back and it turns out they missed too much.16 is too young to move on to University
anyway.So I wish  Haakon and Mette Marit and the three children a whale of a time!!

This ofcourse means TRH will not attend the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Oslo on december 10th.Many more to come,the family comes first now.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:53:00 AM by Lucien »
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2010, 01:52:01 AM »
I think many find this weird. IMO there is just an other reason.

There very well might be,yes Rani.
Je Maintiendrai

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

« Reply #383 on: November 08, 2010, 02:12:09 AM »
Really,it takes you to put those syllables together.
Yes, it really takes a Norwegian in close contact with teachers and pedagogues to know the Norwegian public school system.....

Fact is the children are exceptionally bright and will catch up with homework during the trip
No-one with a little insight is doubting that the children will cope marvellously and that globe-trotting between charity projects really is (at least superfiscially) the best education Ingrid Alexandra can get for her future job.
It's the symbolic value, the signal it sends to other parents, that is crucial. It can also be beneficial, because it can show that this is the way people want to do things now and that the public school system, which originally was based on a Prussian model, is unable to cope, out of touch and needs new and better organisational frames.

So it's pure and downright jealousy.
Which in Norway, it has been said, is a stronger impulse than the sex drive! (Norway, now again chosen by the UN the world's best country to live in, especially for children,) has also been called "the last Stalinist country" for the negative aspects that can only be summed up in the Norwegian word ensrettethet, i.e. everybody looking the same way and thinking the same, something which often astonishes foreigners accustumed to a larger pluralism of viewpoints.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:21:28 AM by Фёдор Петрович »

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 08, 2010, 03:08:33 AM »
Really,it takes you to put those syllables together.
Yes, it really takes a Norwegian in close contact with teachers and pedagogues to know the Norwegian public school system.....

Fact is the children are exceptionally bright and will catch up with homework during the trip
No-one with a little insight is doubting that the children will cope marvellously and that globe-trotting between charity projects really is (at least superfiscially) the best education Ingrid Alexandra can get for her future job.
It's the symbolic value, the signal it sends to other parents, that is crucial. It can also be beneficial, because it can show that this is the way people want to do things now and that the public school system, which originally was based on a Prussian model, is unable to cope, out of touch and needs new and better organisational frames.

So it's pure and downright jealousy.
Which in Norway, it has been said, is a stronger impulse than the sex drive! (Norway, now again chosen by the UN the world's best country to live in, especially for children,) has also been called "the last Stalinist country" for the negative aspects that can only be summed up in the Norwegian word ensrettethet, i.e. everybody looking the same way and thinking the same, something which often astonishes foreigners accustumed to a larger pluralism of viewpoints.
Really,your post rambles from the first syllable to the last and I am not impressed by
any teachers in your circle.At all..And,really,no one gives  a damn for the sex drive of Norwegians.
Not to my knowledge,really besides the point to put it mildly and I stick to my previous
conclusion,you're painfully daft....alez,I try to see it as coleur locale...there's one everywhere...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:12:49 AM by Lucien »
Je Maintiendrai

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

« Reply #385 on: November 08, 2010, 03:13:22 AM »
Really,your post rambles from the first syllable to the last and I am not impressed by
any teachers in your circle.At all..And,really,no one gives  a damn for the sex drive of Norwegians.
Not to my knowledge,really besides the point to put it mildly and I stick to my previous
conclusion,you're painfully daft....alez,I try to see it as coleur locale...there's one everywhere...

If your debating technique is that bad, I compassionately hope it was not caused by your parents withdrawing you from school for a longer period of time.

Interesting that you seem to imply that it's fine if the Crown Princely Couple are more in tune with foreign commentators than their own subjects. Wonder if it's possible to "sell out some royals?" We'd better ask Märtha Louise....
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:36:25 AM by Фёдор Петрович »

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 08, 2010, 03:15:19 AM »
Really,your post rambles from the first syllable to the last5.

If your debating technique is that bad, I compassionately hope it was not caused by your parents withdrawing you from school for a longer period of time.

I don't debate bull,get it kid?I only debate what is worthwhile,really worthwhile.
This is such a nonsense that you emit,a horse has more class while emitting.Gas that is.
Involve my parents?What a classy debating technique.One more time
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:30:12 AM by Lucien »
Je Maintiendrai

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

« Reply #387 on: November 08, 2010, 03:20:09 AM »
And,really,no one gives  a damn for the sex drive of Norwegians.
Well, as you can see it affects their judgement, so it has to be taken into account, just like the well-known abrasiveness of the Dutch.

Involve my parents?What a classy debating technique
Forgive me for thinking it was Ok to trot off ad parentii when you charged so thunderingly ad hominem, to use your equine metaphor in a less odorous sense!

I don't debate bull,get it kid?I only debate what is worthwhile,really worthwhile.

I am sure you can only find a worthy enough debating opponent in your august self. Hm, strangely that might also, coïncidentially, be a result of extended itinerant home schooling..... :-)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:47:36 AM by Фёдор Петрович »

Rani

« Reply #388 on: November 08, 2010, 04:21:15 PM »

Pregnant? From the 4th of November.
If they return with a new kid, I wouldn´t be suprised  :D

Naslednik Norvezhskiy

« Reply #389 on: November 08, 2010, 04:27:14 PM »
Haha, funny picture, yes, looks like you're not the only one to focus on the crown princessly bump!