Author Topic: GD Xenia / Anna Anderson Comparison  (Read 22596 times)

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: GD Xenia / Anna Anderson Comparison
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2005, 02:25:55 PM »
and what was with that strange hand-clasp thingy...a secret club?

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2005, 10:52:36 AM »
That's an interesting page with some 'good' photos of AA. Still I think she doesn't resemble AN at all. ::)

Now that sums up my general view on the subject, lol!

I totally agree with you, Ana Anderson is uglier than Anastasiya, she doesn't have the same nose and the same lips anyway ^^

I wonder why did she wanted to make people believe that she was Anastasiya...That's really squalid...  :-/
All the Romanovs died in the same night, that's it  :(

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2005, 07:37:21 PM »
So...All Romanov died the same night. That's is! Very adult language and analysis, indeed. "That's it".

Well; no further discussion then. You believes that Anastasia died this awful July night. Not me, and never will. People today, doesn't like to discuss things. Why push them to endless discussions, then? It's much more easy (and childish) to said: " Things are that way, and couldn't be otherwise. So you are wrong. Shut up! All of them died and don't do any research on this subjects, for I avoid you to do them. That's it".

Very well, then. I shut up. You all won. That's it.

RealAnastasia.

P.S: Besides, it's very cold and sad to laugh at a poor woman whose face was very damaged (accident or bayonets. I don't know. But she was injured in the face in some way) calling her "ugly". Shame on you!

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2005, 11:22:04 AM »
So...All Romanov died the same night. That's is! Very adult language and analysis, indeed. "That's it".

Well; no further discussion then. You believes that Anastasia died this awful July night. Not me, and never will. People today, doesn't like to discuss things. Why push them to endless discussions, then? It's much more easy (and childish) to said: " Things are that way, and couldn't be otherwise. So you are wrong. Shut up! All of them died and don't do any research on this subjects, for I avoid you to do them. That's it".

Very well, then. I shut up. You all won. That's it.

RealAnastasia.

P.S: Besides, it's very cold and sad to laugh at a poor woman whose face was very damaged (accident or bayonets. I don't know. But she was injured in the face in some way) calling her "ugly". Shame on you!

Dear Real Anastasiya,

Wowow!!  :o
First of all : calm down  ::)

If I say that "she's uglier than Anastasiya" that's my own opinion, I don't thinks she looks like Anastasiya, not about some damaged face or whatever : it's just that her face is not the same (uglier or more beautiful, that's everybody's opinion.), so I never laughed on her, just showing my opinion (and if I remember that's the aim of a forum isn't it?)

It's just that it's conspicuous (I'll use a "very adult language" as you said) that she was not Anastasiya as DNA matches prouve it, so I can't be very respectful to a liar, but again, I NEVER LAUGHED ON HER.
I was wondering what can push people to lie on death people, saying that Anastasiya was her, that she was saved, then raped, brought to an asylum etc... That what I find pathetic and sordid.

Perhaps she had a sad and hard life, but for me that's not a reason to searched to be comfort by people in lie.
So I don't believe Ana Anderson, Empress Maria didn't believe Ana Anderson, DNA tests don't believe Ana Anderson, so that's it FOR ME.

About Anastasiya's death I said again my opinion, I don't put a veil on my face saying that she was (perhaps) still alive, anyway I'm totally not sure that she is still alive and for me she died with her family this awful night as you said.
Years have passed but people still wants to believe that she is (was?) alive.

However, Real Anastasiya I respect you for having your own opinions and try to defend it.

Yours Truly,
Rijio the cat.

P.S. : I'm sorry if I made mistakes, but I'm not english or american, so I tried to be clear as possible.
If you don't understand something I said ask me.

Offline lexi4

• Velikye Knyaz
  • don't take yourself too seriously
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2005, 11:49:06 AM »
Rijio the cat,
Don't worry about your English. You did a very good job making your point and your post is very understandable. Keep posting!
Lexi4
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow ---- What a ride!!!"

Finelly

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2005, 11:57:29 AM »
Yep, yep.  I have cats of my own, and none of them express themselves as clearly as you....

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2005, 03:05:24 PM »
Thank you very much for it that really touch me  :D :D
Finelly, I can also repair your computer for $5 per hour  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Rijio »

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2005, 08:43:08 PM »
Well. If you have your on opinions (that is excellent) keep them and defend them. All intelligent persons must do that. I accept all opinions. The only thing that makes me sad it's when people becomes disrepectful to the subject they are speaking about and to other Forum Members.

But after your explanations, you seems a nice person. Besides, a person who draws so well and loves kitties (like me!) can't be bad at all! Keep posting cats pics, for I like them. I've two cats, Benito and Shariff.

RealAnastasia.

P.S: Your English is excellent. I'm not English nor American, myself. My native language is Spanish. And yours?

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2005, 03:37:29 AM »
lol I'm French, and French are well known to be bad english speaker lol  ::)

Thanks for the drawing  ;D ;D ;D it really touch me $

I heard Ana Anderson story and I think all the things she said it was as if she defiled the memory of Anastasiya, she doesn't deserve to have "Romanov" on her tomb  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Rijio »

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2005, 06:55:34 PM »
Thank Goodness...we finally have someone with the technichol skill to remove cats from computers....

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2005, 07:50:54 PM »
lol I'm French, and French are well known to be bad english speaker lol  ::)

Thanks for the drawing  ;D ;D ;D it really touch me $

I heard Ana Anderson story and I think all the things she said it was as if she defiled the memory of Anastasiya, she doesn't deserve to have "Romanov" on her tomb  :(

Hey! You are French! My second language is French!

RealAnastasia.

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2005, 05:51:21 AM »
Vraiment?!
mais c'est génial ça!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2005, 09:24:40 PM »
 Si vous voulez, nous pouvons nous ecrire en Francais!  ;D J'en serais contente!

RealAnastasia.

Offline Lass

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2005, 03:59:19 PM »
As this thread is about Anna Anderson, partly, I thought I'd ask this: has any one read Peter Kurth's book about her, and if so, is it it worth reading? A friend of mine has it and I wondered whether it was worth borrowing. Looks an old book - is it any good?

Offline Robby

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2005, 06:47:26 AM »
Hey i have two cats too, Maxi and Crusto  :D
“Courage! I have shown it for years; think you I shall lose it at the moment when my sufferings are to end?” Marie Antoinette