Author Topic: Hello! :)  (Read 8632 times)

Offline Georgiy

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Slava v vyshnikh Bogu
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! :)
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 04:04:43 PM »
Rijio-san e.
Meeru wo doomo arigatoo. Nihongo ga joozu desune. Furansu de Nihongo wo narau hito ga iru nante odorokimash'ta. Zehitomo kikai (chansu) ga arimash'tara Nihon ni ittemite kudasai. Furansu de Nihongo de hanasu kikai ga arimasuka?

Dewa ogenki de.
Georgiy
(For those reading who don't know Japanese: Thanks for the mail - your Jpaanese is very good. I was surprised there are people in France learning Japanese. If you get the opportunity please visit Japan. Do you have much opportunity to speak Japanese in France?)

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 07:32:39 PM »
I really wish I could speak Japanese. Let alone write it. It would make watching Anime so much easier !  ;D

Offline Arianwen

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 08:14:27 PM »
Kon'ban'wa! ;D Je parle français, un de mes langues natales, et aussi, j'ai commençais à apprendre le japonais. Ce n'est pas parfait, mais watashi-wa nihon'-go de wakarimasu. ;)

Regards,
Arianwen

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2005, 04:11:53 AM »
This is the link of replying:
http://img348.imageshack.us/my.php?image=130720051058583mb.jpg

Translation :

"Arianwen :
Haha, your japanese and french looks very good!
Good luck your learning it!
Anyway, I'm 'Rijio the cat', nice to meet you!"

"Georgiy, thanks a lot for repliying.
Average of French don't know about Japan, but foretunately there is in my town a university of Japan.I was so happy and surprised!That's where I started learning japanese.

Sometimes it looks difficult, but "I'll continue" I wanna speak japanese well.

Georgiy, how did you learn japanese?

Rijio the cat."

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Rijio »

Offline Georgiy

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Slava v vyshnikh Bogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2005, 04:36:05 PM »
How did I learn Japanese? To be honest, I don't really know - I never thought of learning it as 'learning' per se, in many ways it was more like 'remembering' something I already knew. However, i think that what it really is is an innate linguistic ability, partially related to singing/musical ability. I have no foreign accent in Jpaanese - on the telephone people have been surprised to find I am not in fact Japanese. Same with my Russian - a Russian aquaintance at work said to another colleague who asked about my Russian that I have no foreign accent when I speak in Russian.

I started Japanese at school when I was 13. I had visited Japan the year before, so had already heard how the language sounded, which I think may have given me some benefit. We just used the normal textbook of the day, maybe a bit colourless and dry by today's standards, but it was very good - it was kind of situation-based, and taught key patterns, which once locked into your brain you could interchange with any other vocabulary you knew, so it was really like the construction of a building - with solid basement and inner structure, and over the years I 've refined the fittings.

I was a very quick learner, and did my final high-school Japanese before I finished high-school. Then I went to school in Jpaan for a year. Back home I continued my Japanese at University, trained as a (high school) Japanese teacher, and then went back to Japan and worked at middle-schools teaching English for 5 years.

I don't know of any special method or technique I used to help me learn, but i think I just had the right attitude in that I never doubted that after studying I wouldn't be able to speak it. I do think however the Jpanese section of my brain is completely seperate from the English part of my brain, - I find it quite difficult to switch between the two. If I am thinking in Japanese, and someone said something to me in English, it takes a while for me to register what they have said. Written translation is no problem for me, but I don't like spoken translation!

PssMarieAmelie

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2005, 09:42:10 PM »

I really wish I could speak Japanese. Let alone write it. It would make watching Anime so much easier !  ;D

Definately!!! There aren't very many versions of the translated version of Excel Saga: Series 6..... ;D

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2005, 09:50:17 PM »
WHAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS ANIME  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Rijio »

Offline Rijio

• Boyar
  • ~Oosaka Koi no Uta~
    • View Profile