Author Topic: The Grimaldi's of Monaco  (Read 256011 times)

ashdean

Re: The Grimaldi's of Monaco
« Reply #480 on: August 02, 2010, 02:29:49 PM »
You don't have to use block letters I can read. You are very rude and impolite. You neversaid that her mother NEVER worn, only she wore some from her grandmother's collection. I doubt you know which pieces she wore from Princess Grace's collection belonged to her or she just borrowed them since she was first lady of Monaco for such a long time. It would be interesting to see which pieces Charlene gets to wear which would indicated that she recieves the gems fitted for the first lady of Monaco to wear.

Eric_Lowe

« Reply #481 on: August 02, 2010, 07:19:20 PM »
You are talking about emeralds here ? I don't think she wore much of that to my knowledge. Princess Grace seem to favour diamonds & rubies that suited her much better.

ashdean

« Reply #482 on: August 03, 2010, 12:55:17 AM »
You are talking about emeralds here ? I don't think she wore much of that to my knowledge. Princess Grace seem to favour diamonds & rubies that suited her much better.
You say emeralds are unlucky for the wearer.and Grace had a tragic end so if she didnt wear emeralds what was the reason??????
Luck is what you make it..not because of the gems you wear.

PAVLOV

« Reply #483 on: August 03, 2010, 07:24:17 AM »
While you are having a go at each other, perhaps someone can post photographs of the jewels ?

Rani

« Reply #484 on: September 19, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/hippie_cyndi/Jazmin%20Grace%20Grimaldi/

Jazmine Grace Grimaldi, illegitimate daughter of Albert. She is very pretty and smart.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:23:40 PM by Rani »

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 20, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
She looks nothing like Albert or any of the Grimaldi's, does she?  She surely must resemble her mother's side of the family.

Eric_Lowe

« Reply #486 on: September 20, 2010, 02:52:44 PM »
Agreed. She reminded me of a young Sarah Jessica Parker.

Rani

« Reply #487 on: October 11, 2010, 08:17:14 AM »

Eric_Lowe

« Reply #488 on: October 25, 2010, 11:19:42 AM »
I wonder how Caroline feels about Albert's new bride. They looked happy togather in the recent edition of Pont du Ville recently.

Rani

« Reply #489 on: October 25, 2010, 12:28:43 PM »
There are rumours that Caroline thinks Albert is a fool  :D
After Graces death, Caroline was the first lady. Sometimes I think she would have loved it, if Albert had married earlier, so she didn´t need to stay in the public eyes.

Now after she worked so hard for Monaco, to save the work of her parents, she will now replaced by Charlene.
And I don´t think she will do it so good like Caroline.

And IMO they are not so close. Stephanie is more friendly to Charlene.

Eric_Lowe

« Reply #490 on: October 25, 2010, 02:13:31 PM »
Really ? Then Caroline is a good actress. She hugged and put her arms around Charlene in public. She looked very relaxed with the younger woman. Stephanie got a bad start in public looking wooden & pissed with Albert & Charlene at a party. She however looked genuinely pleased when Charlene & Albert appeared at her daughter Pauline's swimming contest recently.

PAVLOV

« Reply #491 on: October 26, 2010, 08:34:55 AM »
I wonder how the marriage of Caroline and Prince Ernst August is getting on ? One does not see any photographs of them together anymore.

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 26, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »
Not for AGES!  According to most media outlets, it appears the marriage is over - he's been photographed intimately kissing another woman and Caroline has moved back to Monaco some time ago - but neither she nor Ernst August are publicly confirming or denying this and they are not obliged to, really, are they?  

As to Caroline getting on or not getting on with Charlene, it was inevitable the press would invent stories that she doesn't, regardless of the truth.  If Caroline's past interviews are to be believed, she claimed she'd be happy and grateful when Albert married as it would relieve her of many obligations she would rather not be involved with.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 09:06:44 AM by Grace »

Eric_Lowe

« Reply #493 on: October 26, 2010, 09:29:17 AM »
I think so too...Caroline looked relaxed and happy with Charlene. It is true she looked tired (because of her marriage I guess) but I think she is genuinely relieved to have time for herself.

That is sad. Poor Alexandra must be torn between her parents.  :(

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
The Grimaldi's of Monaco
« Reply #494 on: November 01, 2010, 01:11:03 PM »
Charlotte - (Drop Dead Gorgious ) - Casiraghi attended the Rome International Film Festival with Beatrice Borromeo.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=30-10-2010%20Festival

ourtesy ppe
Je Maintiendrai