Author Topic: Biggest questions I want answered  (Read 110606 times)

Offline Louis_Charles

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest questions I want answered
« Reply #735 on: August 10, 2005, 11:20:40 PM »
Barry Manilow music??????

Dear sweet God.
"Simon --- Classy AND Compassionate!"

"The road to enlightenment is long and difficult, so take snacks and a magazine."

jeremygaleaz

« Reply #736 on: August 10, 2005, 11:22:35 PM »

Thanks, that's what I mean. Since we KNOW she was FS, we can logically figure that they did know each other but did not acknowledge this because it would have been harder on them both that way.

It's a  lot more logical explanation than switched intestines!

Exactly. We know a significant length of time went by, we know these two people were related. (What I'd like to know is why she went over and began talking to Felix without any sort of protest what so ever when told to go "talk to your brother")

Sometimes you just have to use logic.

jeremygaleaz

« Reply #737 on: August 10, 2005, 11:24:11 PM »
Barry Manilow music??????

Dear sweet God.

Who is Barry Manilow? ???

Offline Louis_Charles

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 10, 2005, 11:32:02 PM »
In fairness, I should let Finelly answer, but trust me, you are better off not knowing! He's a kind of cheesy American singer, most popular in the 70s with songs like "Mandy" and "I Write the Songs".

"The road to enlightenment is long and difficult, so take snacks and a magazine."

Finelly

« Reply #739 on: August 10, 2005, 11:59:48 PM »
I am going to hold my head up high and choose not to respond to your spurrious remarks about Barry Manilow.

The important part of my post is that I AM going to succeed in bending Annie's mind completely my way........

Mgmstl

« Reply #740 on: August 11, 2005, 12:40:51 AM »

Exactly. We know a significant length of time went by, we know these two people were related. (What I'd like to know is why she went over and began talking to Felix without any sort of protest what so ever when told to go "talk to your brother")

Sometimes you just have to use logic.

Where does it state that a significant amount of time went by??  Again there is nothing to state or indicate what a significant amount of time is, nor how long the meeting itself lasted.  A significant amount of time may be 30 mins or 20 mins.  

If that is what you consider logic, or FACT then I can't wait to read your long awaited & discussed tome on the subject, must be mighty interesting, full of "logic"...

Mgmstl

« Reply #741 on: August 11, 2005, 12:50:24 AM »
In fairness, I should let Finelly answer, but trust me, you are better off not knowing! He's a kind of cheesy American singer, most popular in the 70s with songs like "Mandy" and "I Write the Songs".

Actually there were a couple of 90's remixes that weren't bad or cheesy, but the original stuff is pap.
Manilow is quite an accomplished pianist, and did some great work with Nancy Wilson a few years ago on some
pieces of Richard Rodgers or Jerome Kern which was fantastic, but nothing NOTHING could save Copacabana, or Mandy.....Bleccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkk

jeremygaleaz

« Reply #742 on: August 11, 2005, 01:23:21 AM »

Where does it state that a significant amount of time went by??  Again there is nothing to state or indicate what a significant amount of time is, nor how long the meeting itself lasted.  A significant amount of time may be 30 mins or 20 mins.  

If that is what you consider logic, or FACT then I can't wait to read your long awaited & discussed tome on the subject, must be mighty interesting, full of "logic"...

Michael, you're not going to see it. So there really is no point in me explaining myself...again.....

jeremygaleaz

« Reply #743 on: August 11, 2005, 01:27:49 AM »

When I played the street urchin Gavroche in "Les Miserables" there was a cast member who sang a song (over and over again till it drove everyone nuts >:( :o  ::)that went something like " at the co-co-co cabaner"...I think he said that song was by a Barry something or other. (I want to say Manilow here, but I'm not sure.)

I did not like that song !!! (Sorry Finelly :-X)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by jeremygaleaz »

Mgmstl

« Reply #744 on: August 11, 2005, 09:29:14 AM »

Michael, you're not going to see it. So there really is no point in me explaining myself...again.....

See what ??  Something you obviously do not have, that's a laugh. ::) ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Mgmstl »

Offline Louis_Charles

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 11, 2005, 03:59:05 PM »
I am going to hold my head up high and choose not to respond to your spurrious remarks about Barry Manilow.

The important part of my post is that I AM going to succeed in bending Annie's mind completely my way....

<helpfully> Sing "Time in New England", Finelly. She'll crack.

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
  • aka Yekaterina Yevgenievna
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 11, 2005, 07:23:45 PM »
My god you people are horrid! :o
I can't believe you'd all talk that way about dear sweet Barry.His songs were just smashing in the 70's.I can remember my mom and dad forcing us kids to listen to him. ;D Y'all just don't know what crap music is.

Actually I can think of one song of Barry's that wasn't that bad,I believe it is titled Some kind of friend.

Anywho I've strayed off topic.IMO I think that since the dna proved that AA was related to FS's family it seems more likely than not that AA was FS.Until I see evidence proving otherwise that's what I think.
Don't knock on Death's door....ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.:D

Finelly

« Reply #747 on: August 12, 2005, 01:00:11 AM »
Merrique, because your attitude towards Barry Manilow is more appropriate than the others' here, I will overlook your obvious WRONGNESS with regard to AA/FS/AN.

I will simply attribute it to ignorance and proceed to work on brainwashing YOU when I am done with Annie.  

Offline etonexile

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 12, 2005, 10:12:36 AM »
You see Teddy...we aren't the only ones to "get-off-topic".... ::)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #749 on: August 12, 2005, 12:05:01 PM »
I will simply attribute it to ignorance and proceed to work on brainwashing YOU when I am done with Annie.  

She continues to send me subliminal messages that AN was FS. I am trying to convince her that Tatiana was indeed FS, but I must hypnotize her Rasputin style first. Shhh;)

Yes, all these theories have pushed me right off my old rocker.  :P