Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 41416 times)

Offline Lolita

• Who was once known as I_LOVE_OTMA
    • View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2007, 05:17:02 PM »
I had a dream last night

I was Anastasia,and it was Halloween,there was a card given to me full of all the places in town

the first part of the dream was a ballroom dance,when I was supposed to dance with OTM,but Olga and Tatiana kept pushing me away and was really snobby to me

and when we were supposed to find some solidiers and do a formal dance on the staircase,but they did without me,i mean,i wasn't taking too long or anything,and i was really upset about it and thought it was all Tatiana's fault for that happening

after the ballroom dance,i looked at the card and there was an abandoned palace that was rumored to be haunted

When I found the palace,I started heading when Alix grabbed my arm and told me not to go because there was ghosts in there

somehow,the dream skipped(my dreams sometimes jump ahead, like when a DVD is playing and skips to another scene) and me and Maria were in the abandoned palace(the palace was the abandoned one that Anya found in the cartoon "Anastasia",remember when she sings "Once upon a December"?)it was really dark,maybe B&W,but i don't remember,I was about to leave the palace and Maria was standing on the staircase(the part where you walk down and step into the huge ballroom when Anastasia sings "once upon a december") when  I asked her "Are you coming?","I`m too scared" she replied just like my sister does when she doesn't want to do something that is scary to her,I walked on saying "You really don't believe in ghosts,do you?".But unlike the palace,the palace wasn't blocked and hammered by pieces of wood and the door to the entrance was more on the right.Well I walked to the door and right before I touched the door knob,I was pulled back by the ghosts and was flying in midair,when Maria screamed "Anastasia!" and that's when i woke up.

Offline GDLynn

• AnastasiaNRfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2007, 10:04:54 AM »
Wow!  :o that sound like a weird dream!

I had one last night that I was Anastasia (I always am in my dreams) I was at Dacha on the beach with OTM and Alyosha (Alix and Nicky were there too) and we were playing in the sand with Mr.Gaillard (we were burying him in sand) Olga and I were asking him things in French and Tatiana would roll her eye at us and say to stop being foolish. Maria was just helping and laughing at us with 'Lyosha. every ones and a while she would ask something too. this went on for a little while till Alexei got up and walked over to a tree and tried to clime it. no one saw that he was cuz they were watching us girls.. then we heard a scream and a thump and turned to see Alexei had fallen out of the tree. Mamma screamed and ran too him..and so did papa. and Mr.Gaillard jumped out of the sand and we all ran over to them. Papa picked him up and went inside and we all fallowed him.
then the scene changed and we were waiting outside a door. then papa walked put and said "he's going to be fine." then walked back in. then Mr. Gaillard took us to a class room to study, then I woke up....

Lynn

Offline Amanda_Misha

• Boyar
  • Lost in the darkness, try to find your way home.
    • View Profile
    • George Romanov: An enigma
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »
I last night was dream: I was a daughter of Nicholas and Alexandra and that were taking us to Ipatiev's basement, before entering i was crying and him saying to Nicholas: " Do not enter dad they are going to kill you ", in this moment Yurovsky came with his her men
I woke up very scared
"And now, remembering this man, I wonder how You, Russia, will wash away his innocent blood? Will you ultimately be able to redeem the death of Michael the Last?"

www.freewebs.com/georgeromanov

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2007, 07:54:42 AM »
I had a dream last night that I was in church (Russian Orthodox) and Nicholas was there (I thought I also saw the other six, but I only saw Nicky clearly), after the service, I was going to talk to him about where is everybody else. As I did, I saw a pretty icon of Saint Elizabeth the Grand Duchess with an oil lamp next to it making the icon shine! I made the sign of the cross as I past it.
Then I went up to Nicky, I said to him “Where’s Alyosha?”

“My son or Riddle?” Nicky sigh, then grinned. I also have a friend named Alyosha, whom was also there.

“Romanov” I smiled.

Nicky looks down and says, “His very ill and just left with Alix and the girls, but he wants to see you to night.”

I nodded, “Okay”.

Later I went with Nicky back to there house, the girls weren’t there, but Alix was who looked very sad but welcome me and Nicky at the door, Alexei was in his room down the hall. And I spend sometime with Alexei whom was happy to see me.

Then the dream ends, then another takes place, which is not Romanov or Royalty but of my sister and I picking flowers in the backyard of our house.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:05:45 AM by Mandie, the Gothic Empress »

Offline Natasya

• I like Russia, history, and Russian history.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2007, 07:59:23 PM »
Most of my Romanov dreams are like the one you had, they make an appearence at my church or school and I go talk to them.
A proof is a proof and when you have a good proof it's because it's prooven.
-Jean Chretien

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2007, 06:49:09 AM »
 i had an realy weird dream

that tsarskoe selo was an museum and you could visit it! well i was looking for an camera so i could take photographs but i could not find one.
then we went in and i wanted a photo of the girls bedroom os badly and somethimes a saw a ghost of one of the otma girl but it was not clearly.
i asked a woman if i could borrow her camera so i could make an picture and she would e-mail it to me first it was yes and 5 sec later no i was crying realy hard en loud realy depressing and i saw all angry faces at me but i didnt saw who the were realy weird lol

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
Aww... that is weird. lol

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »
yes haha when i woke up it was like uhhh ok xD

Offline granduchess_leah

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2007, 12:40:15 PM »
yes it seems a lot of us have or had dreams about the romanovs but perhaps its the romanovs visting us and trying to saying thank you for always thinking of them and creating sites etc in memory of them ....

Offline Galactic_Misfit

• Currently living in the jetstream
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2007, 02:19:20 PM »
My latest dream has involved many people. The imperial family found a "time machine" and decided to visit my store while I was at work to check things out. It was really funny, because the store is chock-full of very bright clothing and Alix kept making faces at the associates while the girls and Alexei were absolutely enthralled by the cowboy hats and sunglasses. Then I get home to see Queen Victoria parked infront of the TV and she's watching Baywatch and smacking the top of the TV with a stick!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 02:26:16 PM by orange_oceano »

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »
omg haha ;D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2007, 08:04:50 PM »
LOL! Orange-Oceano that one is priceless!  :D ;D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2007, 11:51:59 AM »
New ones:  ;D I found in my dream book, I have a dream book with all of my dreams of royalty and Romanovs I have for the past six years. I have nine more, but there are not at all suitable for this site for some reasons.  ::)

Alexei and I were hanging out, and then we decided to hide a rifle from Nicky and my Step Dad whom were looking for it. I run down into the basement hide it in the cover. Alexei was looking for me and I dash underneath a table in the laundry room. Then I woke up.

Another

Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna the elder was with me in a room and I was proud to show her my favorite photo her granddaughter Elizabeth. She was pleased to know I adored her family. Later I went to the beach with younger members of royalty. I told Alexei I was tried and he asked me why, I told him I have sleeping problems. That’s all I remember.

Another new one, fresh from my head (from last night)

I was at my friend Riddle’s house, in his living room watching a movie with my priest’s youngest son Matt, while the others (Riddle, his sister, Matt’s older brothers and Alexei) were playing out side and I can hear them having a great time. Alexei and I a few others (it gets blurry at this point) then came in to watch the rest of the movie. Then I woke up rather confused.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2007, 04:14:13 PM »
ok you have weird dreams xD jsut like me they make no sence :P
not Good for this site what do u mean? :P

Offline granduchess_leah

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »
i had a strange dream this week that i went to russia and everyone there was smiling at me and i visted the palaces and people were bowing to me it was really strange .lol i stayed at livida and i met loads of people and they kept calling me your higness lol.....it was really annoying and i found photos and books about the romanovs,,

never had such a dream before