Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 41418 times)

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2007, 10:23:24 PM »
I had one last night!

Well I was at my school and I had found out that a new film had been found about the Romanovs, and you could hear all of NAOTMAA speaking! I've always wanted to hear there voices and so I went to go find Holly (Holly Daugherty from this forum). She was having a slumber party..... with Olga Tatiana and Marie. Holly's hair was like Anastasias, with bangs and poof. So all of us went to go look for this film....even though OT&M were with us. Regardless of that fact we searched my school, which slowly turned into the Alexander Palace. We had tea with Alexandra and then just me and Holly went looking for the film. We were now in Peterhof and we were looking in a room. Suddenly smoke and foul gas poured in the room and an insanely frightening Rasputin( I'm a 15 year old boy so....) started to attack us, screaming "YOU ARE NOTHING!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!". Me and Holly spent the entire rest of my dream running from him and trying to kill him. We finally killed him.....and I won't describe it because it was extremely graphic. It then turned into an episode of CSI and I hoped noone would ever know I killed him. As I was walking down a hallway I heard someone say my name an did turned around. I did and then Yurovsky took out a revolver and shot me. I woke up right then...... o_O
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »
Hahaha. I wanna have a slumber party with OTM! And I want Anastasia's hair!
Keegan... you have the coolest dreams.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2007, 11:24:30 PM »
Hahaha. I wanna have a slumber party with OTM! And I want Anastasia's hair!
Keegan... you have the coolest dreams.

Anytime you want to Holly, it will be like Gods representation of himself on Earth  :-*
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."

Offline tatianolishka_

• Boyar
  • What is history but a fable agreed upon?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2007, 11:28:42 PM »
Yay! CSI! *dances like some crazy guy to the CSI: Miami theme*

ahem... OK.

My latest was sitting with Olga and my friend Alina on the beach. For some reason we were all, in turn, quoting Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven". It only lasted a couple seconds, kind of like a flash.

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »
ok you have weird dreams xD jsut like me they make no sence :P
not Good for this site what do u mean? :P

It....well, not unsuitble, if it was a movie, it well be rated "R" to "M", i rather not sure it, lol.  :P

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2007, 08:34:27 AM »
o ok ;)

Offline Lolita

• Who was once known as I_LOVE_OTMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »
I had one last night!

Well I was at my school and I had found out that a new film had been found about the Romanovs, and you could hear all of NAOTMAA speaking! I've always wanted to hear there voices and so I went to go find Holly (Holly Daugherty from this forum). She was having a slumber party..... with Olga Tatiana and Marie. Holly's hair was like Anastasias, with bangs and poof. So all of us went to go look for this film....even though OT&M were with us. Regardless of that fact we searched my school, which slowly turned into the Alexander Palace. We had tea with Alexandra and then just me and Holly went looking for the film. We were now in Peterhof and we were looking in a room. Suddenly smoke and foul gas poured in the room and an insanely frightening Rasputin( I'm a 15 year old boy so....) started to attack us, screaming "YOU ARE NOTHING!! I SHALL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!". Me and Holly spent the entire rest of my dream running from him and trying to kill him. We finally killed him.....and I won't describe it because it was extremely graphic. It then turned into an episode of CSI and I hoped noone would ever know I killed him. As I was walking down a hallway I heard someone say my name an did turned around. I did and then Yurovsky took out a revolver and shot me. I woke up right then...... o_O

That dream is so bizzare yet amazing at the same time,it would be cool if a film with NAOTMAA speaking was found!

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2007, 11:37:03 PM »
I had one last night!

That dream is so bizzare yet amazing at the same time,it would be cool if a film with NAOTMAA speaking was found!

Ahaha, thank you, it's one of my favorite dreams to date.  ;) I wish someone could have kept the voice recordings of OTMA sent to Marie Feodorovna.

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2007, 08:17:07 AM »
New one:

I'm at my grandmother's house with my mom, step dad and a very ill Alexei. I am always use of being the princess of the family and don't like it when my parents ignore me and then treat me as a maid to my siblings or to anyone else without my permission. If I wanted too, out of kindness, I would do it, if they said "please" and "Thank you", but in this dream, they’re no pleases or thanks.

My mother spent the day in panic over Alexei, and my step dad was calling ever doctor he known. They didn't even know I existed. So when I was in basement watching TV. Alexei came down the stairs and sat near me. I got up and went up over the chair, giving him my message of get out of my space and leave me alone. Then dinner was ready. I toke a small plate with (ignoring my mom's calls from the garden of getting something for Alexei) some food on it and went up to my grandmother's bedroom to have dinner alone. Then after I ate, I went to lock the door because I didn't want ANYONE near me. Then as soon I lock it, it opened with a lot of force, stranger then I was. Alexei was on the ground, on the floor pulling his way in by his hands with his legs dragging behind him. We both said nothing for a while and just stared at each other. Then he asked if I had any toys to play with. Then I pointed to a box felled with some toys. I sat down on the floor and watched him for a little bit with a mix of anger and confusing looks at him which didn’t notice because he was into the toys. Then I went back to watching TV. later, I went to my room (oddly, it was a "new" part of the house) and sat underneath my table and play music on my ipod nano. Then Alexei joined me. He had the ipod shuffle.

Then I woke up, rather confused.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:19:27 AM by Mandie, the Gothic Empress »

Offline Antie

• <- See her? She is Tatiana, the Leader of OTMA!
    • View Profile
    • Diaphanitas
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2007, 04:36:27 PM »
I had an interesting dream:

OTMA in Concert!

- Olga on drums
- Tatiana sings, also on keyboard
- Mashka on the keyboard, also sings
- Ana on bass

They were a pop band...

They also played their version of Korobeiniki to make the Tetris fans even happier.  Sorta like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebAjaehyro8

Fans: "Olga!  Olga!  Olga!  Tatiana!  Tatiana!  Tatiana!  Marie!  Marie!  Marie!  Anastasia!  Anastasia!  Anastasia!" and so on.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 04:51:56 PM by Antie »
Avatar from Tatiana + Olga | Governess - The Tatiana Fanlisting
"She's so bossy that we call her "the Governess."" - Anastasia from Anastasia, the Last Grand Duchess.

Offline Lolita

• Who was once known as I_LOVE_OTMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2007, 09:24:18 PM »

OTMA in Concert!

- Olga on drums
- Ana on bass

They were a pop band...

They also played their version of Korobeiniki to make the Tetris fans even happier.  Sorta like this:

Fans: "Olga!  Olga!  Olga!  Tatiana!  Tatiana!  Tatiana!  Marie!  Marie!  Marie!  Anastasia!  Anastasia!  Anastasia!" and so on.

OTMA in concert,haha

that WOULD be cool though

I wonder how loud the fans were screaming,were they screaming like the girls at 'The Beatles' concerts?

Offline reashka

• Knyaz
  • Beautiful in any angle.
    • View Profile
    • Anne Frank Forum
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2007, 06:54:23 AM »

OTMA in Concert!

- Olga on drums
- Ana on bass

They were a pop band...

LOL, Antie that was cute! :D How did they sounded?

Mostly, when I'm having a dream about them, I tend to forget about them. :-\

But I had this dream, we (me w/ OTMA) were laying on a field with haystacks just like on the pic where they were wearing white clothes, sort of like sleeping and Nastya was smoking. I was lying beside Tatiana, Marie and Anastasia, Olga was waking to and fro beside her was a bunch of haystack, looking down with a somewhat wistful look. It was a very sunny day and suddenly it became dark.

And then this another one that I dreamed some time ago, Alix, O,T, were living on the other unit were I live, I was there and Alix was sewing on the corner wearing a dark clothe sitting on the floor, and there is a neighbor (who is an actual neighbor of mine), she and Olga started to wrestle, Olga was about to break the girl's arms, then I and Tatiana tried to stopped them and we did, Tatiana was kind of approaching her, extending her arms like she was making peace with the girl. And then I woke up.
Dare not to be indifferent

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »
This dream didn't really have anythingwas looking at a list that was supposed to have my name on it and I kept looking when I saw "A.N." and I pointed to it and I felt like it was mine. It was really weird because it had nothing to do with anything else that happened.  :-\
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »
i had a weird dream last night, o boy. :-\

i was like sleeping and sudenly someone walked in to my room and said '' Help me Help me'' i do not knew him/her it was very unclear.
she dragged my to my parents room and i saw blood we both start to panic and i saw them shooting but no sound. [ you know on who]
then i woke upagain and someone came in again and called '' help me help me'' then i came in the room no blood but they were reading a note i took a gun and shot all of the man. then i dont rembmer much but it was with alot of colours

weird dream :o

ImperialHighness

« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2007, 01:48:11 AM »
Do not call me mad, when I tell you this. I think dreams can be really crazy. I had only one dream of the Romanovs.

I was at a ball at the Alexander Palace and had the chance to walk over to Alix, who sat aside, holding her head, everyone could see she just wanted to get away from the people and stay in her Mauve Boudoir. But she tried to smile when people went by and nodded her head with a certain grace to everyone. It must have been in 1903, because suddenly the music stopped and they took in little Olga and Tatiana, dressed very niecely to show them to the people. Nicky moved over to them,embraced his daughters and was so proud. The people were hailing at him.
I rushed over to Alix, kneeled down in front of her, took her hands and looked at her.

"My Empress, I adore you so much. I know what will happen to you and your family, cause I have seen the future!"

The guards wanted to take me away from her, but Alix told them to wait and then she asked me go on. I told her of Alexeis birth, his illness, the War- everything and she listened to me all the time with this motherly smile on her face. I asked her to eave the Country with her family before 1916. She just dried my tears with her hands and said:
"It s all in Gods hands!"

That s when I woke up, crying and in tears. That was strange and made me still sad when I thought about it afterwards.