Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 41560 times)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2007, 03:26:15 PM »
I had another last night.
I just remember being in one of those old cars from the 1900's and we were going down a dirt road and there were pastures around us and standing among the grass were figures that looked like statues and they were OTMA doing various things around 1914-17. I remember thinking how short Anastasia was. Then in another dream I had after that, my sister and I were cleaning out Anne Frank's closet. It was very messy. ;D
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »
I had another last night.
I just remember being in one of those old cars from the 1900's and we were going down a dirt road and there were pastures around us and standing among the grass were figures that looked like statues and they were OTMA doing various things around 1914-17. I remember thinking how short Anastasia was. Then in another dream I had after that, my sister and I were cleaning out Anne Frank's closet. It was very messy. ;D

Holleh that sounds so cool! I wish I could view statuesque OTMA and clean Anne Frank's overflowing closet.  :P
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
Someday Keegan...someday... ;)
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2007, 12:14:34 PM »
I had a strange/sad and odder dream

I was in Italy with Alexei visiting my family there. I was the Tsarevna and wife of Alexei and we had a little boy and expecting another child. The place we stay at was a mix of my house, my grandmother’s and pictures from Italy of my family that lives there. We (Alexei and I) had dinner with my Uncle Tom, my dad, my friends Lisa, Rachel and few others which I forgot. Later, I found out that Olga was killed and that I had visions of her murder and cried. We met Nicky, Tatiana, Maria and Anastasia at a train station, Nicky hugged me, and said crying, “God as taking away my oldest girl and my wife, Oh, Lord I hope am next! I can’t bear it if I lose my son and the remaining of my daughters, and you!” He didn’t saying anything else like that of his grandson and unborn grandchild by me or by Maria (she had two daughters).  . Just cried, we all cried.
Then we drive down was in streets of Rome for an officially visit, (wearing a white and black dress and matching hat and jacket- 1916 style) The Italians called me a trader and some children gave me the finger because I favored Russian things over my Italian nationality.
I become crossed and told this to Alexei, whom to me not to care, because it part of being a Royal, “your ether hated by one group and loved by the other!”
Then later, I gave birth to a girl, named her Helena.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2007, 12:52:06 PM »
i had a realy weird dream like 2 days ago

me and a boy went on a boat and at the end of the river was a white house.
when i was inside i saw nicky an alix they were laughing realy hard
in the other room i sae olga tatiana and 2 other girls doing yoga on a ball lol
and i went outiside with maria and anastasia they walked on big rocks and i was on the right side of the ricks maria poushed anastasia of the rocks and when she fall its was like * poof *
and then i asked are you ok? and she said: yes im ok with a cry voice * then we walked a little and that was the end of my dream

Offline Lolita

• Who was once known as I_LOVE_OTMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2007, 04:01:58 PM »
wow.....that's........really........weird

but don't worry,my dreams are a lot like yours

well,i had a dream some time ago and i was with a few kids and we were with this lady in her mid thirties and she took us to a movie studio.She took us to this floor that was empty,and she told us there was props on the floor below us that were supposed to make look like the Alexander Palace.Then,we got the props and placed them where they were supposed to be(we didn't have maps,but we knew where they were supposed to go).

I think the meaning of this dream was........that there could be a Romanov movie in the future before long.

Offline Joyann1

• Boyar
  • We can only move forward.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2007, 04:21:09 PM »
wow.....that's........really........weird

but don't worry,my dreams are a lot like yours

well,i had a dream some time ago and i was with a few kids and we were with this lady in her mid thirties and she took us to a movie studio.She took us to this floor that was empty,and she told us there was props on the floor below us that were supposed to make look like the Alexander Palace.Then,we got the props and placed them where they were supposed to be(we didn't have maps,but we knew where they were supposed to go).

I think the meaning of this dream was........that there could be a Romanov movie in the future before long.

i hope that will hapend soon

Offline NAOTMAA Fan

• Boyar
  • I love NAOTMAA ....and Holly ...most ardently
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2007, 12:49:48 PM »
I had this a few nights ago when I had a fever...

I was on the Standart with Holly and it was just us, and we were searching for hours trying to find NAOTMAA but all we found were all these rare photos of them we'd never seen. So finally we just sat out on the deck like Alexei would when he wasn't feeling well and the heat was so intense that we fell asleep. Then I woke up and Holly was by the railing and she was looking at at little Finish Fjord, and then we were in a field on the fjord and it was really eerie and silent and there was the wooden merri-go-round, and I thought I saw Anastasia in this thicket of trees. So I ran in and Holly came too and we went deeper and deeper until we were insanely lost. There was this mine shaft and so we looked inside and there was NAOTMAA dead in the water, and I was like "WOULDN'T SUCK IF WE FELL IN??" so of course we did, and then we drowned in the water because NAOTMAA's weight started crushing us.....and then it ended.......O_____O
"...I am in Tatiana's room...Olga and Tatiana are here. I am sitting and digging in my nose with my left hand... Olga wanted to slap me but I ran away from her swinish hand..."
-Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova, May 8th, 1913

Nicole123

« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
I had a dream that I was lost in my local shopping mall, and couldn't find my family, so I went to a person behind a counter and it was Alexei. And I told him "I can't find my family". Alexei smiled and pointed to my family.

Offline GDLynn

• AnastasiaNRfan
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2009, 12:58:42 AM »
odd Romanov Dream, must write it down before I forget.

I had a weird, almost nightmare just moments ago (after falling asleep reading stuff on other threads.) I was in Ekaterinburg with my cousin and sister, but we were dressed like we were in Victorian times. and we walked up to the Ipatiev House, and Jama (cousin) was whisper yelling "this is stupid" and "don't go in there" or something. but I just smiled and walked in....then the dream changed, and I was inside (somehow, I didn't see how I get in, or I don't remember) I ran to a room where Anastasia was sleeping but for some reason she was little (and dressed like she had just stepped out of the 1906 photoshoot)  I woke her up and said " they are going to kill you" and she started crying, so I grabbed her and I hid us under a table in the room. and something else happened, don't really remember what, and then there was sounds of running and gun shots. by this time Anastasia started crying harder. a man ran in (after hearing Anastasia, my guess) and he pulled out a gun and shot Anastasia and she fell dead, and the man turned on me. (his face..oh he looked so evil..) he said something like "no one must know" and shot the gun. then I woke up, gasping.

Lynn

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »
Oh that's really a nightmare. Good thing is that you have awaken yourself up before you realize you're dead in your dream...Thank goodness.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!

Offline Natasya

• I like Russia, history, and Russian history.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »
I wish the Romanovs were in my dreams more...and were main characters in them! I have them in the background of my dreams or we're at a palace or something, but I never seem to actually meet them.
A proof is a proof and when you have a good proof it's because it's prooven.
-Jean Chretien

Offline Imperial_Grounds

• Knyaz
  • Your Memory Keeps Me Alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »
hmmm, I once dreamed about being inside the Ipatiev House, I don't remember how I got there. It was kind of creepy, It was night, a dark night and when I was wondering the room I heard the IF and servants coming, as I approached Nicholas to warn hem of what was to happen he could not hear me, nor could any other, then Yurovsky came in  and told them to follow, I followed like all in fear. Then we reached the cellar and I followed, but I could not enter the cellar room, as if something stopped me from entering, and then they went in, Yurovsky left and I banged on the door but no reply from the Family came, then  I hear Yurovsky coming back with his men, he is telling them the sentence as I listen in fear. then the shots come, and when the shooting is over(all of it, them coming out, going in again, finishing the job), Yurovsky comes towards me and he takes a gun and shots me. Then I woke up.

It was quite creepy.
Learn To Live With My Darker Side

Offline amartin71718

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »
A couple of months ago, I had a dream that I tried to steal the Standart.........with a little help from Maria and Alexei. We got to the shipyard and started looking for the Standart (there were a lot of other huge ships there too). After a while, we found it and realized that it was guarded. (Of course) Anyway, we walked up to the only guard in sight on the deck and Maria started flirting with him, which gave me and Alexei the oppurtunity to run to the engine room to get it started up. But we were intercepted on our way down, so we ran back up to the deck, got Maria, and ran for it. I took us a awhile to get out of the shipyard because we kept tripping over stuff and we were lost. We finally made it out and were wandering around when this random guy comes up and says, "Hey, I'm from Tennessee. Can I join you guys?" And we were like "Umm.....sure?" And then the dream changed to me getting in a car chase.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:52:29 PM by Marty »
I'm back on my bull****.

Offline Olga Maria

• Velikye Knyaz
  • 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 11: 23-24, Romans 8: 38-39
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2009, 12:50:39 AM »
Bit similar dream to Lynn, Dandy. It's really creepy. BTW, for Lynn and you, it's just very inopportune that you two weren't able to see their bloodied bodies.
That's a very strange scenario, Marty, eh? However, it's fun!

Ah, me? I once had a dream about them. I heard Olga and Maria's voice. Olga's voice was a bit deep while that of Maria had a slightly childish tone. I remember them asking me something and I answered them in English. They really look so pretty. Bad I didn't see Tatyana and Anastasie there.

Amazing colored fotos  by the most wonderful Yelena Aleksandrovna. Endless thank you very much!