Author Topic: Romanov Dreams  (Read 42876 times)

Offline Vicki

• View Profile
Re: Romanov Dreams
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2005, 12:55:43 PM »
I've had some dreams about the Ipatiev House.  In the latest one, the house was still standing and my family and I were living in it.   The murder room had a sign on the door that said "Danger.  Do not enter."  But I decided to go inside anyway, and I opened the door... and woke up.

This is only my second post here, so please go easy on me.  :)

Offline moonlight_tsarina

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Inside the Palace Gates
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2005, 09:40:26 PM »
YAY!!
Finally you are posting Vicki!
See!
Nothing to be scared of! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by moonlight_tsarina »
Check out my site!

www.freewebs.com/moonlight_tsarina

"Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil...but only love." -Olga Nikolayevna

Offline Olga

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2005, 10:55:26 PM »
OHOO my darling Olya, shall I sent you some?! ;)

Seeing as I'll be pickling mushrooms today, some of your [glb]special variety[/glb] wouldn't go astray!  ;D

Offline Romanov_Fan_NAOTMA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2005, 08:07:26 PM »
I had a dream last night that my father was head of excution squaad and I saved OTMA and Alexandra I would of saved Alexis instead of Alexandra but he said he want ed to die ???. And then I became friends with OTMA and Alexandra. 8)

Offline Galactic_Misfit

• Currently living in the jetstream
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2005, 08:19:43 PM »

Offline GD Alexandra

• Graf
  • "We had a beautiful dream and that was all..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2005, 09:03:37 PM »
My first Romanov dream!!!... Someone send me a book about them, in the cover Olga & Tanya were painted like impressionism style. The book came with a video documentary suddenly I was inside the docum. & i was sitting in a carriage with the Imp family & i was one of them but don't know who, anastasia was sitting in front of me w a hat on her head & Nicholas on her side...then I woke up...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Alexanastasia »

Offline RussiaSunbeam1918

• Knyaz
  • "You've got to hide your love away." -The Beatles
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »
I have Romanov dreams ALL the time. Sometimes they make absolutely NO sense. I had one before, Alexei was the only Romanov. Alexei, me, my best friend Lizz, and someone else (I'm thinking it was Baby_Tsarevitch aka Anya? But I'm not sure...) was there and Alexei got hit in the head and fell down a hill and was knocked unconsious. My sister threw something at him, which she would never do, but it's dream logic right? And then my sis dissapeared (more dream logicness) and Anya and Lizz ran off to get help and I had to stay with Alyosha and I was sooo scared and his head was stating to bruise and he was like...moaning and stuff and I didn't know what to do. I got kind of scared. Then I woke up. Usually I like Romanov dreams, even the scarier ones, because I like to write them down and describe them (weird I know...) but I was SO happy just to wake up. And when I woke up, it seemed dumb to even be scared, so why post this?Lol

Offline Shvibzik

• Graf
  • Bling it on
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2005, 02:22:44 PM »
Okay, I have had two dreams so far. 8)

First, I was somewhere (I forget where) and later in the dream I visit this building.  For some reason, the Romanovs barely come to mind, but then I realize I'm at the House of Special Purpose.  I know that because--this is strange and creepy, I think :-/--I notice blood on the wall.  It's the cellar room, and where the wall is torn from the wall was not torn, it was the blood.  I wanted so badly to take a picture or something, and boast that I'd seen Romanov blood ::), and keep coming back empty handed.  Finally this lady with a dog comes up, and I think she had a camera, and we talked, but once she stopped and handed me whatever she had, the dream stopped.

My second is equally as weird, except it's humorous in a stupid way. :D  For some odd reason, I'm sent on this mission to find Ella and Alexandra, to see or tell (again, I can't remember) whose prettier. :D I think I was supposed to bring Ella back.  So I go, and find them (in a paper, I think, all I remember was that it was unbelievable weird) and somehow they come to life.  I go to take Ella with me, but her and Alexandra start to argue about whose prettier. The dream stopped before I found out. ;D

So there you go.  So far my only Romanov dreams are crazy. ;D :(  

Offline TJ Jones

• Boyar
  • I'll never be regular here... *cries*
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2005, 03:20:27 PM »
I never dream, I wonder why? I just dont, I wonder if I have a condition? I would like to have some type of off the wall experience safely in my bed....this forces me to do them in real life.
Rule TJ! TJ rules the waves, TJ will never, never, never, eat mayonnaise!

Offline Shvibzik

• Graf
  • Bling it on
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2005, 03:22:41 PM »
I never dream, I wonder why? I just dont, I wonder if I have a condition? I would like to have some type of off the wall experience safely in my bed....this forces me to do them in real life.

I don't think you have a condition, or even if there is one. ;)  I hardly dreamt until recently, when I started have dreams almost back to back.  I think it was a full moon. ::)

Maria_Romanov_fan

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2005, 03:59:07 PM »

Everyone dreams about 6-7 dreams a night believe it or not!  ;) You forget most of them though...

Maria_Romanov_fan

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2005, 04:02:12 PM »
Ok now... I had this really weird dream. I was at a museum in an amusement park, (strange right?) and I saw a cabinish looking room and OTMA were in it. On a dresser in Alexandra's bedroom was a teal blue music box and it said "Maria" on it with white cursive letters. Then, OTMA and I went to go ride a very old roller coaster! Odd right?...

rskkiya

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2005, 07:16:16 PM »
    Well - another snippet of a dream...I was on a campus and I had discovered that although I had signed up for several classes, I had never attended them, and now it was "finals week"...in a panic I was wandering about until I saw a sign for a film club on "The Art of The Great War - Silent  Film Propaganda and World War I"
   I went into  a very small theatre and sat down -hoping to see NAOTMAA and maybe compare these images to pictures of the Kaiser -- then the projector started showing "Revenge of the Sith" half way thru' .
   Alix appeared, all dressed in military fatigues, and sat down next to me. She started drinking a flavoured coffee, then demanded that everyone "stop being so noisy" at the top of her voice...Then I was no longer in the theatre but I could still hear her voice... I was battling a very large brown and white bunny. It was about 7 meters long I should guess...
I don't remember very much else. :-X

I think that I ought to stop eating all those sugar puffs just before bed... ;D  

rskkiya ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by rskkiya »

Offline Mandie, the Gothic Empress

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Olga.Tatiana.Maria.Anastasia + Alexei
    • View Profile
    • Romanovs of Russia
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2005, 07:33:34 PM »
Last night i had a dream about Alexei.

I was swiming in the pool at my Aunt Janet's. it was dark out. Nicky and Alix and my Ma. were there also.

I hanged out with Alexei for a while, intel he hit me with a big blow-up ball, and it hurt!

I yelled:" What the ****, with you?"

he looked scared, and run out of the pool, i ran after him.

I had enough and went in side. A few minutes later, i heared someone crying. and I thought it was him. :-/ and it was....then i woked up.

Offline zoya_konstantinovna

• im so dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2005, 07:52:05 PM »
when i was about 8 b4 i went to bed i used to think about the IF and i used to pretend taht i was anastasia and while i was sleeping i would always dream about them and once i was in the alexander palace and i was dancing with nicholas when rasputin came in and started killing pples then i woke up i was so scared:(
Zoya