Author Topic: Forum Members Part Five.  (Read 49394 times)

Offline Jim Wilhelm

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Members Part Five.
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2005, 11:41:46 AM »
Dear Courtney:

Thanks for the pictures! I enjoyed looking at them. I would say It's nice to see what you look like but then you don't really look like Minnie Mouse!

Sincerely,

Jim Wilhelm
Albuquerque, NM USA

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2005, 02:20:32 PM »
How adorable!

Is Snow White Ella's "princess"?

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2005, 04:48:52 PM »
Dear Courtney:

Thanks for the pictures! I enjoyed looking at them. I would say It's nice to see what you look like but then you don't really look like Minnie Mouse!

Sincerely,

Jim Wilhelm
Albuquerque, NM USA

thanks Jim. For more flattering photos go here ¬ :)

http://hydrogen.pallasweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=board;action=display;num=1127429824;start=75

Between Katrina and the move eating on the road is wreaking havoc on me--I've gained over 10 lbs. ¬ :P Plus Katie had to take the pictures of Bob and I and shooting from below is not a good angle.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by grandduchessella »
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2005, 04:51:22 PM »
How adorable!

Is Snow White Ella's "princess"?

Actually, she just started liking her--the wicked Queen always freaked her out. It was always Ariel and Cinderella (no surprise there). I bought her all these Disney costumes for Christmas and whenever I'd try to get her to wear them she said they were 'scritchy' (because of the fabric) and wouldn't wear them. Just about a week ago she put on her Snow White one and there we go! Disney Princesses is her room's 'theme' though (of course since she inherited all that stuff from Kaitlyn she didn't have much choice  ;) )

Poor Katie--I had tried to put fake blood on her since she was a vampire and I totally goofed it up and it smeared all over her face! I tried washing it off but she still ended up with a pink-tinged face.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by grandduchessella »
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
  • aka Yekaterina Yevgenievna
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »
Here I am,with my two youngest girls as an overworker Mom with too many hats on.Mikaela,in black was a witch but her hat kept falling off when she was running from house to house during trick or treat.Katie is the runaway bride who kept losing her veil.Kimberly my oldest thought she was too cool to go with us so she went with her friends.Gotta love 14 year olds when they try to act too cool to be seen with you. ;D :D ::)

Gee I wonder if those orb things in my pictures are little ghosts or something. ;D

Don't knock on Death's door....ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.:D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2005, 06:56:59 PM »
Hey I'm turning 15 in a month and a day and I would have gone!!! lol so cute, those pics!

Offline Dasha

• Knyaz
  • Love of a child is the greatest gift.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2005, 07:11:07 PM »
GDElla and Merrique, lovely pictures  :).  Thank you for sharing them with the rest of us.
~Dasha~

'I'm meant to fly,
Sail unrestrained'.

"Woman" from "The Pirate Queen"

Teacher-in-Training
Blockhead for Life (Stephanie J Block is simply excellence)
Lover of (Almost) All Things Jane Austen
Broadway Addict
Anglophile
History Buff

Alicky1872

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2005, 07:17:18 PM »
Some more Halloween pics!

Here's my Rosie!

She actually hated the hat and was trying to take it off!  ;D

My mom made this 'cape' for Hank, so he could be transformed into SUPER HANK! ...Doesn't he look embarassed?  ;D

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2005, 07:31:08 PM »
Oh my gosh Rosie is soooooooo cute!

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2005, 07:34:45 PM »
Awwww Rosie is just too cute for words.Such a cute little pumpkin.Hank looks adorable too.He's got this look about him that says "My God look what these people have done to me."

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »
Seeing this picture of Hank reminds me of this joke I read once called Cat Diary.I think everyone will get a kick out of this...............

A Page From a Cat Diary

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.  
The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.
Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs.
In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair . . . must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving,incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts.  They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was . . . hmm.  Not working according to plan . . . .

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are.  For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture.  This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo."  What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event.  However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer."
More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies."Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and may be snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.  The Bird, on the other paw, has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole-speak) and speaks
with them regularly.  I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.
But I can wait, it is only a matter of time . . . .

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »

Seriously, this picture made my day!
LOL! Thank you!  ;D

Offline Robby

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2005, 11:57:07 PM »
Aww, Rosie is such a cutie! Look at that little pumpkin, :).
‚ÄúCourage! I have shown it for years; think you I shall lose it at the moment when my sufferings are to end?‚ÄĚ Marie Antoinette

Offline nerdycool

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2005, 01:46:32 AM »
Lol! Merrique, that's great. While I was reading it, the voice of Stewie Griffin from the Family Guy was narrating in my head. If you've ever seen that show, that's right along the lines of what he thinks. Lol....

Alicky1872

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2005, 04:36:10 AM »
Merrique--I think that cat diary was written by Hank himself!  ;D

I just told Hank he's now famous because his picture is on the internet! His response: a silent miow. He does this all the time--just opens his little mouth, but no noise comes out!  :D