Author Topic: Age Progression...  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever! ¬†Well,except college.
    • View Profile
Age Progression...
« on: July 01, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »
Hello everyone,
I used to write on this board frequently before I became busy with other endeavors.  But I've returned (I confess as a bit of a lurker) only in the past month or so, and I had always been wondering about age progression pictures of the Imperial children.  Has anyone ever attempted to do this?  I would think it would be relevant in order to put many claimant cases to rest (in addition to the family's remains having been found).  Even if it's not something that needs to be done, it would still be something of great fascination, at least for me.  I did search the forum for this topic, and it seemed to only appear in a few random posts on an Anna Anderson thread.  I believe something was said along the lines of someone in the forum possessing age progression photos of the girls.  Do these really exist?  I'd love to see them if they do!

Offline nena

• Velikye Knyaz
  • But every spring smells like you.
    • View Profile
Re: Age Progression...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »
Dear Michelle -- nice to see you again after this long while  --  as well for age progression, there was one topic about it, as I  can remember. (in the Having Fun secion)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:09:10 PM by nena »
-Ars longa, vita brevis -
Mathematics, art and history in ♥

Offline Michelle

• Knyaz
  • No more school forever! ¬†Well,except college.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »
Thank you nena for the warm greeting!  And that's interesting that you said there was a thread about it......for some reason it didn't come up when I searched for it.  But I'll look again!

Alixz

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 06:20:20 PM »
Quote from Jeremy

In other news....

I've got age progression photos of all four girls coming! (Plus the famous FS photo)

Stay tuned!

Jeremy

This is a quote from Jeremy who is no longer a member of the forum.  He had posted it under another AA/FS thread.

Alixz
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 09:47:42 AM by Alixz »