Author Topic: In Honor To The Great Members of the AP  (Read 40095 times)

Offline Laura Mabee

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Frozentears.Org
In Honor To The Great Members of the AP
« on: December 29, 2005, 01:39:44 PM »
Dear AP Members!

I have wanted to start this topic for a long time, and I apologize for the time it's taken me to get off my butt and get it up.

This thread is to honor members of the AP who have done amazing things for us.

I'll start off:

I know that no matter what I say, I will still feel that I haven't expressed my appreciation and gratitude for what people have done for me on this amazing forum. I was going to start naming people and pointing out their generosity, but then I realized I would make pages upon pages of shout outs and thanks. I will try to do it none the less, but It's going to take me some time to write it out.
So until then, I just want to say Thank you. Thank you to Bob and Rob for maintaining this forum and making it possible, and Thank you to the members of the AP who make this place the real palace that it is.

Lots of love for everyone!
Happy New Years!

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: In Honor To The Great Members of the AP
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 02:56:23 PM »
Hi Laura,

Sincerity is the best form of appreciation. In both that of Bob and Rob, you can not offer better names of persons who have offered and kept this Board, the very best on the global internet. Quality in every way marks this as the best of all websites concerning the IF and Russian History.

I hope in defference to their hard work over all these years, we as posters, and readers, remain true to their every maintained quality of keeping it the very best.

Happy New Year to you Bob and Rob. It's a pleasure to return to this website again and again, knowing that we are also responsible in keeping history alive and well for generations to come.

Thanks everyone for believing in Bob's dream and his illustrious website ! Happy New Year Everyone !

God Bless You Both Bob and Rob  !

Tatiana
TatianaA

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 06:02:48 PM »
You must not be ashamed of being a marvelous person, dear Laura! There are star members in this Forum, but who may doubt about a thing who all people here can notice easily? Laura is one of the most brightest stars in this sky .

All people here knows a great deal about the Romanovs, and shares they knowledges with whoever who wants to consult this site: but Laura, you are also kind, and sweet and have a lot of patience, things that are quite rare in hystorical Forums. You share all these high qualities with Tania, another star who brights warmly and kindly among us, dark planets.

If I must honor all the members, but I know two who are priceless to me: Laura Mabee and Tania. God Bless them.

RealAnastasia.

PssMarieAmelie

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 09:24:19 PM »
Aw, Laura, there is no need to be ashamed of being a good person on here. You're one of the nicer ones, calm, kind and paitient. ;)

If this thread is for shout-outs then I must give a couple--my friends on here(Reashka, Ritka, Prince_Lieven, ect ect)--thankyou for being so nice to me this year. You're all gems! ;) :D

Also to all the other people on here. You're all gems too. :D

Also to some of the smarter people on here--thankyou for contributing whenever you could.  :)

God bless you all. And a happy New Year! ;D

~Kimbers

Offline Russian_Duchess_#5

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 11:02:36 PM »
Thank you, Laura Mabee, for starting this thread.
I have always had the fear of being considered an uncontributional member. But, really, one can only try their best, and it is a great challenge to achieve the scholars' level of standards on this forum.
I want to thank all those scholars for doing their job; informing us less studied members about the Imperial Family, and their way of life.
And thanks to all my friends on this site (Holly, Jelisaveta, Margarita Markovna, Robby, GD_42, GD Kira Martinova, RomanovChica, Baby_Tsarevich, HIH_Vive_Aleksei, Tania, Helen_A., Laura Mabee, ect.) you all have really giveen me a good time on this forum, the best forum in the universe!! ;)

Sofia

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 11:41:28 PM »
Oh wow. I don't think I can even really begin- too many. I'll make a list of names- great, great people here...for now, you know who you are. ;)

Offline reashka

• Knyaz
  • Beautiful in any angle.
    • View Profile
    • Anne Frank Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 05:57:16 AM »
My God, there are really lots and lots of good and knowledgeable here on this forums. First there is our FA and Mr. Bob who has become the pillars of this wonderful palace. Though I don't talk to most of the members here personally on (PM, etc...), I still know that everyone has been very nice to me and to all of us here like GD Kira ;) and so on... I personally would like to thank you all. :-*

To all of us members of the AP boards, let's keep this bond tied to us forever :)
Dare not to be indifferent

lovy

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 10:33:18 PM »
Hehe  :D I also want to say how sweet people have been on this forum.

Laura, YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!

There are many others ... countless ... but to name a few, here goes...

Skandies_Queen, Tania, imperial angel, RealAnastasia, Bob, Lisa Davidson, Grace, Sarushka, Nastya ... and probably SO MANY others. Thanks everyone!

Embraces,
Lovy.

Offline Teddy

• Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/Booksvanhoog
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 06:46:29 AM »
I don't want to tell everyone who is mine "Great Member", but those who get from time to time a PM of me, they are for me a "Great member"

So with other words in my own languages: hoor je niets van mij, dan ben je ook geen vriend van mij.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Teddy »

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 09:48:50 AM »
There are too many to count!!!
I would like to give a shout-out to- Jelisaveta, Sofia, Robby, Lanie, Ritka, Andy, imperial_angel, and Laura. Thanks for everything. And of course Bob and Rob for making this forum and making this all possible.  :) I don't know what I would do without it!
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline Joy0318

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 10:13:01 AM »
I'm a relatively new member here and I lurked for a while before posting but I have to say that this is one of the best forums I go to. I don't want to name names but everyone here has been nice and I have never been made to feel unwelcome here.  I think the members and the team of moderators do a great job of making new people feel welcome and everyone is always willing to answer questions people might have. I have also learned A LOT from the many experts here and wish that I had had this site when I was back in high school.

Thanks everyone!  :)
A horse is a horse of course of  course
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is of course unless the horse
Is the famous Mr. Ed.

julia.montague

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2006, 10:14:46 AM »
There are so many nice Members here and I found many friends :)
Thanks especially to: Holly, Ritka, Sofia, ZarevnaOlga, Emilia and many more  :-* :-*
Isa

Offline Prince_Lieven

• Velikye Knyaz
  • To Be Useful In All That I Do
    • View Profile
    • Edward III's Descendants
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »
It's impossible to list everyone whom I like and respect here but I'll do my best.

There are my personal friends here, who are very dear to me - Ritka, Kimberly, Umigon, tsaria, Laura Mabee, Elena_maria_vidal, Elisabeth and Alianore - thank you all for everything! :-*

And there are plenty of others who have contributed wonderfully and whose opinions I have great respect for - Grace, Eddieboy_uk, Mrs Eddy, bell_the_cat, Tania, Palatine, Lucien, Teddy, Bluetoria - you guys are great, keep posting!! :D

Anyone I've forgotten please blame my head and not my heart!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Prince_Lieven »
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
-Sherlock Holmes

"Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget."

Offline Merrique

• Knyaz
  • aka Yekaterina Yevgenievna
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2006, 06:02:45 PM »
I will just honor and thank everyone.I think that sums it up perfectly.
Don't knock on Death's door....ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.:D

Offline Mie

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 05:08:56 AM »
I like to thank those peoples who have been posting here for *ages* and have understand us newbie who dont know yeat how to behave here!!!