Author Topic: In Honor To The Great Members of the AP  (Read 40116 times)

Princess_Olishka

Re: In Honor To The Great Members of the AP
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2006, 12:27:42 AM »
 :)And I return that big, bear hug to you Laura! Many hugs and kisses! from yr. olishka! :)

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2006, 02:12:40 PM »
Thanks to everybody-this forum is such a great place, and has so many members who each contribute in many great ways.  :) :) I have never been happier than I am here.

Offline reashka

• Knyaz
  • Beautiful in any angle.
    • View Profile
    • Anne Frank Forum
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2006, 11:45:37 PM »
Thanks to everybody-this forum is such a great place, and has so many members who each contribute in many great ways.  :) :) I have never been happier than I am here.

Wohoo! Amen to that Imperial Angel! ;)
Dare not to be indifferent

Princess_Olishka

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2006, 01:05:14 AM »
Agree, reashka! ;) ;D

Princess_Olishka

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2006, 01:38:32 AM »
Oh, my - I am already a Senior Member of this forum! LOL - how time goes by quickly! It felt like only yesterday I was writing my first post! Again, many thanks to you all!

*hugs*
Olishka

Offline aussiechick12

• Graf
  • .Darling Diana.
    • View Profile
    • Tatiana Romanova
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2006, 01:46:01 AM »
Congratulations on becoming a Senior Member Olishka! It's wonderful that we can have you here on the forum.

I agree imperial angel, whenever I come on here I always feel at home. It's a great thing to be apart of, probably the smartest thing I've even done is to join this forum and meet all these new friends and learn all this new and exciting information.

Emma  :-*  :)
"Cameo like profile . . . a lovely rose maiden and as pure as flower" - Lili Dehn on Tatiana.
www.tatianaromanova.piczo.com

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2006, 08:31:19 PM »
Wow. Thanks so much to everyone who has mentioned me! Its really touching to know that someone has added me to their lists. These last years of being a member of the AP have been some of the happiest! I've met some really great friends that will last a long time. I want to thank these amazing people for everything they have done for me and the forum: (in no specific order)

Jelisaveta: Jelisaveta is the first friend I made here and a really good friend too! She is very friendly and kind!
Margarita markovna (Ritka): Ritka is such a fun person to talk to and very smart and talented! Not to mention shes getting me a seat at the Oscars!  ;)
Darkness_TillXx or Skandars_Queen (Sofia): Sofia is the funniest girl I've ever met. Shes too cool for words.  8-)
Nessa_Ancalimon(Andy): Andy is so sweet and fun to talk to!
Princess_Olishka: Olishka has shared a lot on the forum and has a wonderful website!
GD_42: She helped me make a background for my website (which I still haven't gotten to sorry Em!) she also makes the forum fun and I always enjoy reading her posts.
Sarushka: Sarushka is a great person, she is very helpful especially when it comes to picking out Romanov books! Very smart too.
Imperial_Angel(Grace): Grace is an interesting person to talk to and her posts are always incredibly insightful!
Clockworkgirl12: Clock finds all the pictures most of us have never seen and kindly shares them with us!
Missy-T: She colors the most amazing pictures.  ;D
Aussiechick12(Emma): Emma is nice to everyone on the forum and she deserves an award for that!  

I know there are more that I haven't mentioned here for which I am sorry! But thanks to EVERYONE on this forum for making it such a wonderful place to be.
          :-* Holechka
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Princess_Olishka

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2006, 08:39:36 PM »
I agree, Holly! Time on the AP Forum has been very happy and you always feel very touched when someone has helped you and - of course - mentioning you as being one of the members you look up to! And I'll always be your friend Holly! You were the first person I talked to who is a member of this forum and you were intensely kind. And I would also like to thank Jelisaveta because she was also one of the first and has been very kind and helpful and has made me a wonderful collage of Olga! But also, I look up to Nastya, who is my best friend. ;) ;D

*many, many hugs*
Olishka
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Princess_Olishka »

Princess_Olishka

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2006, 08:41:20 PM »
Oh, and I also thank Emma! It's wonderful to have you on this Forum, too! :-* And also many thanks to Bob, OlgaNRomanovaFan and Eddieboy_uk - who are also great members of this forum! :D

Ol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Princess_Olishka »

Offline Grand Duchess Kimbo

• Boyar
  • jek
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2006, 11:28:06 PM »
Sincere thanks to Olga_Anna, Aussie Kim, Princess Olishka, Sarastasia, GD_42, Aussie Chick, Imperial Angel, Tania, Tukker-Ragazzo, Amanduh_82, B_T, Crazy_Wing (love your colorings!), Prince_Lieven, Sophia_Skymind (HI FIVE. Sofia/Sophia names..rock..), Clockworkgirl21, Sarushka, Teddy, Missy-T, RomanovFan (all of them..there are about 5?), GD Anastasia, Lisadavidson, GrandduchessElla, Alixz, Nanastasia, Lovy, LarissaAnn, GD Marishka, CorinCapnSkip, xX_Mashka_Xx, Helen_A, and countless more for being the best. Thanks for everything.  

Woo, thankies Sofi!!! Nice to see you back!!    :)

kick, push, coast

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »
I'm touched, also!  :D *hugs and kisses for everyone* We ALL make these boards awesome! Time here is time VERY well spent!

Offline aussiechick12

• Graf
  • .Darling Diana.
    • View Profile
    • Tatiana Romanova
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2006, 02:48:59 AM »

Aussiechick12(Emma): Emma is nice to everyone on the forum and she deserves an award for that!

Thanks for mentioning me Holly! It was very kind of you. Again, thank you to Princess Olishka for mentioning me. I knew I would forget someone - Bob and Forum Admin - practically it would be better for me to just say everyone on this forum!
"Cameo like profile . . . a lovely rose maiden and as pure as flower" - Lili Dehn on Tatiana.
www.tatianaromanova.piczo.com

Princess_Olishka

« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2006, 02:53:24 AM »
No problem! :D And you do deserve an award! ;) ;D

*many hugs*
Ol.

Offline Darkness_tillXx

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2006, 04:44:48 AM »
Im glad to be back!!! ;D
Just one thing: Ritka is getting Holly a seat to the Oscars? Um..cough cough? And I..the fangirly girliest..girl here..doesnt get..to see..Johnny Depp..up-close?  :-?  <finally..a smiley that does justice to my one eyebrow thing. lol
Sofia is the funniest girl I've ever met. Shes too cool for words.

^ Amen, sister. Now that....is the way to get on my list, people. lol j/k!
Aussiechick12, you are the nicest! Really, *raises hand* here's the #3 votee for your award fund! lol
But everyone else here is so nice as well. Much love to everyone and thanks for everything!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Darkness_tillXx »

Offline Missy-T

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2006, 07:22:39 AM »
Everyone's so sweet here!
I can't name another place where everyone's so nice to eachother!

I don't wanna thank people in personal, cause I will be busy for hours, and I still will forget people.
And I like everyone here. So: thanks to everyone! ;)