Author Topic: See if the Royals live up to their names  (Read 6311 times)

Offline Caleb

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
See if the Royals live up to their names
« on: March 14, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
Today my sociology teacher showed us this cool website where you can analyze your name. Now let's see if some of the royals live up to their names. Heres the website: http://www.kabalarians.com Enjoy!

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: See if the Royals live up to their names
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 08:29:43 AM »
Thanks for the link!

Offline Russian_Duchess_#5

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 01:06:08 PM »
Ooh great link! I love that stuff........this goes w/ that "whats your fave royal name" thread. Mind if I post the link to this site there? Or you can too....
I just realised, this is that new religion (well it might be old but) that all the famous celebrities are doing. Um, Jewish, correct? Kalaba?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Russian_Duchess_#5 »

Offline Margarita Markovna

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Call me Ritka :)
    • View Profile
    • My Yahoo Group for OTMA! Join!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 01:52:03 PM »
For fun, I did "Alix" to see what would come up, and got:

Your name Alix has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you extremely independent.

Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their own way and leave you to work things out for yourself.

You are so narrowly focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense of companionship.

Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts harmoniously with others.

Although the name Alix creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.

What do you think?

Offline Caleb

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 08:16:08 PM »
This seems to be more true for Queen Alexandra, as opposed to Czarina Alexandra.

Offline Caleb

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 08:18:39 PM »
Probably the name George seems to be more applicable for George VI (except the top part, which seems to apply to the Duke of Kent-son of George V)

Offline Caleb

• Graf
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
This one (Albert) is eeringly similar to the description of Prince Albert...
Your first name of Albert has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.

You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.

When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.

This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.

Although the name Albert creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 10:22:26 AM »
Maria
Your name of Maria gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much.

You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful.

You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you.

Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings.

Although the name Maria creates the urge to work in harmony with others, we point out that it causes a superior, interfering expression.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, worry and mental tension.

Wow! That sounds JUST like Mashka!!  :o

Olga
Your first name of Olga has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind.

As you are particularly clever along business lines, and have mathematical ability and a keen appreciation of material values, you are inclined towards the business world.

You would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability and a poised manner able to take charge and see that procedures are followed.

You appreciate the finer things of life and look for quality in your material possessions.

Your sensitivity and rather reserved manner make it very difficult for people really to know you.

Although the name Olga creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and reproductive organs.

That sounds like Olga as well!!
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 11:52:09 AM »
Interesting, it certainly seems as if there are similarities between the royals who had these names, and the meanings of them. Has any one tried Tatiana or Anastasia yet? I will see if I can.

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 12:00:45 PM »
Well, the one of Tatiana does rather sound like her, Anastasia a little less. I have found that the definition of my name is correct, and many others that I have tried, Thanks for posting this!

Offline aussiechick12

• Graf
  • .Darling Diana.
    • View Profile
    • Tatiana Romanova
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 01:41:45 AM »
When I tried my name it sounded a little like me, but not a lot. I also did Nicholas, see what you think:

Your first name of Nicholas has given you a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist. You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and you are at the most creative when inspired. Your expressive, affectionate nature responds very quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous. You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand and cannot express. Your delight in mystery could draw you into occult studies or religions.

Although the name Nicholas creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and nervous system.
"Cameo like profile . . . a lovely rose maiden and as pure as flower" - Lili Dehn on Tatiana.
www.tatianaromanova.piczo.com

Offline Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 05:06:02 AM »
As Alexsei, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others--the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature. However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to. You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some "easy money" because this name spoils initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer.

While the name Alexsei creates the urge to be kind and thoughtful to others, we stress that it causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, liver and the bloodstream.

~Chelsea~

Offline CorisCapnSkip

• Graf
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 12:44:41 AM »
You know, this is scary, but I ran my first name and they had me to a T.   :(

Is it true that Anastasia means "Resurrection"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by CorisCapnSkip »

Offline GD Alexandra

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 02:38:37 AM »
Is it true that Anastasia means "Resurrection"?

Yeah, that's true. The other meaning of the name (which is close to "Resurrection") is "The one who will rise again." ...creepy huh?  :-?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Alexanastasia »

Offline CorisCapnSkip

• Graf
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 03:13:08 AM »
That is waaay creepy!   :o