Author Topic: Imperial France: House Bonaparte news  (Read 309660 times)

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
Re: Imperial France: House Bonaparte news
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2006, 07:22:58 AM »
Britta!
Her photos have not liked me, because there Caroline Bonaparte such thin and painful(unhealthy), and with the tense smile. I think, this girl very much does not like to be photographed for official publications in press. I think, Caroline Bonaparte does not wish to be engaged any public or public work. I think, this girl prefers to be engaged in the private life. Unfortunately, it only assumptions! We know nothing about Caroline Bonaparte! 
This is Drako Malfoy. This is my most favorite hero.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2006, 01:34:22 PM »
Maybe..maybe not. It´s hardly to say from those little  pictures...Not everyone is the typical "Phototype", but her smile and her features resemble a lot to her father, he has almost exactly the same smile...and he is indeed involved in public activities! 
I think, your taste is simply much different..I don´t think that she looks unhealthy like you said. I think it´s just her type, furthermore her father is also quite slim, especially when he was a child, he was very very long and slim. I mean Charles Napoleon.

Well let´s forget about that. It has to sense to argue for someone´s taste,  but I just don´t think that she looks painful or something like you said >:(

It´s good that you´ve never seen me, I don´t want to think about what you would think about my look ;D
La vérité est plus importante que l'amour

Marie Bonaparte (1882-1962)

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:25 PM »
When I wrote my last message, I did not know, that you have already added some photos representing Caroline in this forum. 8) Two of these photos have liked me. On one Caroline was between two men and in a white dress with decollete, and on another this girl was in a red shirt and white trousers. Then in these photos Caroline looks very well. There she such nice!  ;)

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2006, 01:09:23 AM »
It seems also to be a question of the occasion. On a trip through a town or something you cannot go like if you to dancing or something ;D This style on the last photo is nice, but not for every occasation, I think.
But concerning "unheathy" and so on:  In my view there are royals and stars , who are much thinner and much more unheatly that her, there exist some , where you really can see that they have eating problems or something, but Caroline is simply I slim type, I guess, he is just so similar to her paternal side, when they were young. Do also look at the scanned pages I sent you from her aunt Catherine, she was sooo slight on the pictures :D :P

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2006, 05:49:19 AM »
Who was near to Caroline in last photo?  Her brother?

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2006, 06:13:29 AM »
I like this photo, too. It´s quite elegant her dress and nice.  :P

Unfortunately I can´t find the site anymore where I found this photo.

NO -  that´s defintely not her brother, unfortunately there does not exist such a good and recent photo of her him!

But Jean Christophe looks much different and has a completey different smile. It´s not him.

As I remember this is a prince from the house of Bourbon, but I can´t remember the name, who it was.

It would be quite interesting, if Caroline married a Bourbon Prince! I would welcome it that the two once -enemy families come nearer! Her mother is also a Bourbon, so it would fit!

If I can find the picture again, I´tell you for sure who it is and also the occasation of this image.

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »
I wish to thank you for photocopies of materials about Bonaparte family which have been sent to me. I have kept them on my computer. You write to me, that cannot send me additional materials about this family because my mail box has been overloaded. I have looked these photocopies and have kept them in a separate folder on my computer. Then I have cleared my mail box, which now now empty. Therefore I hope, that you will continue to send materials about Bonaparte family. I only shall be glad to receive constantly these materials because I have no other sources of the information about this family, and still also I do not know how to find this information in Internet.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2006, 09:16:20 AM »
Good!!! ;)

That´s interesting! How did you find the site???

I did not know this:

"Caroline is a fashion girl and works for Sisley, the sexy clothing brand."

It was quite new to me that she works for Sisley,

but in this connection I remember something interesting: The brand Sisley was indeed founded (I think so!) by Hubert d´Ornano (not true??), who is also a Napoleon-descendant more far away. He was a descendant of the marshall Philippe-Antoine d´Ornano (originally in Italian: Filippo Antonio d´Ornano), who was the daughter of Isabella Maria Bonaparte, the cousin of Napoleons father Charles-Marie (Carlo Maria). Philippe- Antoine had married Maria Walewska, the former mistress of Napoleon I, which made the son Alexandre. From the son of Maria W. and Filippo Antonio, the count Rudolf (Rodophe) d´Ornano, descends Hubert d´Ornano, brother of Michel d´Ornano, who is also famous!

So that´t interesting with Caroline, I did not know anything about her job in that branche.  I must say I dont think now that she is really a person, who does not want involved  in public at all, she must be interested in fashion and style and so on, but it´s such a pity we only have sooo little infos. But that´t fine what you found!

On this picture she reminds me so much on her father I must say...I had never seen it ...strange!

It would really be interesting, when she will marry...and who!

But this article also shows that there are still sceptic voices concerning Napoleon descendants - in comparison with other royals! That´s interesting!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:21:06 AM by britt.25 »

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »
I have found it in search system Yahoo. I have set there words: Princess Caroline Napoleon. And it while now unique results of my searches.   >:(
By the way, did you know about website
 http: // napoleontrois.free.fr?

I still also suggest to look themes about Bonaparte family. These are materials are on references:
http: // www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f76/bonaparte-imperial-family-9241.html and
http: // www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f96/bonaparte-genealogy-10123.html

Only I recommend to be registered, because photos can be accessible only to the full and registered participants of these royal forums.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 06:54:11 PM by Dmitry Russian »

Offline Seth Leonard

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2006, 09:06:16 PM »

Here's Princess Caroline at the wedding of Prince Jean de Caraman-Chimay and Marie-Séverine Hoare on 1 June 2002 at Chimay. Caroline is pictured with a Lord Michel (or Michael) Anders Cavendish.

The image is © Henri Tullio/Corbis.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 09:08:34 PM by Benjamin »

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2006, 10:38:12 PM »
Excuse me, but I did not like her red turban. In my opinion, it looks ugly. I think, she would be better without this turban.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »
Hi,

Yes I knew this picture...it must be from the same source as the one with Caroline in red dress and the young man.
That´s right, the turban looks really a bit strange, I thought the same...It´s really better without this :o

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2006, 05:25:27 AM »
It is interesting to you? ;D

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 03:47:40 AM by Svetabel »

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2006, 06:32:09 AM »
Hello Dmitry! Thanks very much for these pictures and the sources! They are very interesting...I am very sorry that I still did not answer your PM..I had so many other things, and I am preparing my trip to Vienna in these days. After that I´ll answer you!

The pictures are very nice, and the sources are very interesting, also the first. I have to read it, if more time. There is something about the differences of Prince Charles Napoleon and his father, that´s good, because infos on that case are very rare. It´s very friendly to put it here!

I see, Charles becomes older ;D, but he still looks very good in my opinion, and he looks so nicely brown in his face, I suppose it´s the corsican sun ::) ;D Or is it simply the light?? ;D

I find him very sympatic, I can´t help it, I still have this good opinion of him, but I am quite worried and unhappy that he did not respond me, even if he is busy, he could have said anything!  >:(

Again: Thanks very much. I´ll respond you in private later!

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2006, 12:38:21 PM »
Louis Napoléon (1914-1997), father of Charles