Author Topic: Imperial France: House Bonaparte news  (Read 308898 times)

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
Re: Imperial France: House Bonaparte news
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2007, 09:13:19 PM »
This guy has no rights to the French throne. In France there is a code with rules of inheritance of the French throne. This code refers to SALIC LAWS. They DISQUALIFY women, as possible successors of the French throne.  ;D
JC has a bourbon mother, but his mother have no rights to the French throne
This is Drako Malfoy. This is my most favorite hero.

Offline Quin

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2007, 12:53:11 AM »
This guy has no rights to the French throne. In France there is a code with rules of inheritance of the French throne. This code refers to SALIC LAWS. They DISQUALIFY women, as possible successors of the French throne.  ;D
JC has a bourbon mother, but his mother have no rights to the French throne

Your comment does not diminish the prestige of JC's genealogical back ground particularly in an age of unequal if not marriages to commoners.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2007, 03:09:03 AM »
Hello Quin,

Nice to see another here on that topic. Have you been interested in the Bonapartes as well?  Do you have an idea, where to find more infos on Jean Christophe? Infos are very rare.  In wide circles he seems unknown, which is a pity. But yes, his genealogical background is very interesting, he has many Bourbon relatives, which is fascinating!  I am curious, who he will marry in some years. He already fulfills important tasks concerning his napoleonic heritage. ;)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 03:10:41 AM by britt.25 »
La vérité est plus importante que l'amour

Marie Bonaparte (1882-1962)

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2007, 06:36:58 AM »
I care about who JC Bonaparte married in the future. I do not think it is Prince, who equal to a European aristoctocratic family. I do not think that this guy is just supporters. I do not want it to be known in some degree. I wish it were true that he was unknown to anyone.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2007, 09:02:24 AM »
I don´t think that most circles judge him like you do it.

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 27, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »
What problems concerning napoleonic heritage JC Bonaparte carries out?
I hope, that it will be reasonable enough and delicate person to keep good related communications with Bourbons if at all such related communications exist between napoleonic prince and Bourbons  ;)

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 27, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »
From an old doctor, who is also interested in Napoleon and his ansistors, and who wrote a book, won a price, and got to know Prince Napoléon (note: Even if you don´t accept it: The official title of the family, who is Napoleon´s heir is not "Bonaparte", but Prince Napoléon)  told me that even today, after all these years the relations between the Bourbons (Orléans) and the Bonaparte family are still not without problems, which I would not have expected in our modern times, but I am of the opinion that in the coming years the relations surely will not become worse, but better, because times are changing. To the time of Prince Louis Napoleon, who was quite conservative it was said (so a text what our dearest member @Benjamin once posted here) that Henri of Orleans and Louis Napoleon would never have said something against each other in public, but in fact, when both were invited to the same festival only one of the two appeared. So there was still some sceptism and some dislike (because of the history, which is paradox because both are distant cousins with the same blood), but I hope that in future the relations will change for the better, because Charles Napoleon  (and even more his son, I suppose) are very modern in their views.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 01:50:30 AM by britt.25 »

Offline Seth Leonard

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 28, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
From the style I would say sixties or seventies, what do you think about it?

Probably the late fifties or early sixties, I would say. But I can't be sure because there weren't any informations with the picture.

It is really amazing to me that someone can be so stunning after having had four children.

Offline Dmitry Russian

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 28, 2007, 04:14:16 PM »
You could not send me your photos? In fact you the young girl. I could send you my photos.  ;D

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 01, 2007, 02:15:45 AM »
I´ll write you a PM or a mail that days. I was very very busy with university  because of many exams :-\

Offline Seth Leonard

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 09, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »

Here is a picture of the Princess Napoleon taken around Dec 2006. It is in connection with the documentary Un nom en héritage which featured the Napoleons (this documentary is, I'm assuming, the source of that YouTube video of Jean Christophe).

http://www.gotha-fr.com/8.aspx is the photo's source.

Offline Seth Leonard

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 09, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

Here is the Princess Napoleon with the Empress Farah of Iran in Dec 2004

http://www.farahpahlavi.org/napoleon.html is the photo's source.

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2007, 04:03:10 AM »
Thanks, Seth, for these pictures, especially the first one was completely now to me, the second one I remember to have seen before. The one with Princess Napoleon and her son (it is Prince Charles N., isn´t it him? It looks like him, but somewhere he looks a bit unusual and younger than on othe pics... :o) is very nice. I really wished to get to know Princess Napoleon once, she seems always such an elegant, but still friendly and interesting person, but oh, that´s all so difficult... :P

Here is again the link to "Un nom en héritage", for the case that somebody might have overseen it. Jean C. looks very smart there...

Offline britt.25

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 10, 2007, 04:05:31 AM »
www.gotha-fr.com/Documents/personnel%20et%20confidentiel.pdf

Does it stand in any connection with the picture you sent before? Or didn´t I understand this correctly?

Offline Seth Leonard

• Boyar
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2007, 06:11:59 PM »
Yes, the picture is in connection with the documentary.

I wonder if Un nom en héritage is available for purchase... It comprised of three episodes about the Napoléons, Orléans, and some other family that I don't remember at the moment.