Author Topic: Suspended Users  (Read 148218 times)

Offline Vecchiolarry

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Suspended Users
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2007, 05:07:02 PM »
Hi Forum Administrator,

Thank you for telling us about these various incarnations.  Truly incredible;  does this person(s) have a life?  With so many hydra like ID's, it must live in front of its computer and keyboard.  Does it eat, sleep, bath???  (These are rhetorical questions, of course)....  Who cares, really!

It may interest you to know that on a movie message board, there is a character posing there as 'a San Francisco lesbian' and becoming very nasty in it's posts about everyone being anti-gay....
Also, someone informed me last week that there was a "supposed" black, legless wheelchair bound lesbian on another board and wailing that everybody 'hates her'.......

I don't know whether this is all funny, sad or what but it is annoying, irritating and pathetic......

Thanks for listening and acting to get rid of liars.......    >:(

Larry
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 05:10:13 PM by Vecchiolarry »

TheAce1918

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2007, 11:07:14 PM »
It is truly disturbing to know that someone would stoop to such a level. 

I haven't run in to many of these characters, but have kept an eye out for them.  Listening to the stories that some veteran members have told about trouble makers is pretty disturbing.  People such as these 'bots' are the bain of the internet. 

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
I regret to announce that I have discovered that Annie, during her "time out" period, snuck back in to the Forum, despite knowing she was not permitted, under the alias of "Cornholio".  In accordance with Forum policy, her temporary "time out" is now a permanent ban.

FA

Offline GrandDuchess_2011

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2007, 09:33:58 PM »
As a newbie, I thankfully haven't encountered any of this rudeness, But i of course don't doubt that it happens. I got the PM from Don Johnson, and I was appalled. I'm only 14, I don't need to see that kind of thing!! I also thank the FA immensley (sp?) for outing these losers.

I'm Nastya!!

Offline Kimberly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Loyaulte me lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2007, 02:47:00 AM »
I regret to announce that I have discovered that Annie, during her "time out" period, snuck back in to the Forum, despite knowing she was not permitted, under the alias of "Cornholio".  In accordance with Forum policy, her temporary "time out" is now a permanent ban.

FA

Oh my goodness, I am shocked at that.
Member of the Richard III Society

Offline Lemur

• Graf
  • reach for the top!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »
Just wanted to relay, I talked to Annie in email and she said Cornholio wasn't her but her 20 yr. old son who lives in the garage apt. They have 4 computers on the same network, same IP and modem. She also claimed her 15 day suspension should have been up  before the end of April and was not in affect, and that, she said, if she did want to "sneak back in" she'd have had enough sense to use an IP bouncer or proxy cloak and not be stupid enough to get caught!  ;)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »
All well and good, except the email address "cornholio" signed up with was "CatHouseAnnie@yahoo.com"... Im very sure her "20 year old son" would use the email address "cathouseannie"....
OH, and for the record "cornholio" signed up just a few days AFTER Annie's suspension, so it was not over by that time, and there was one day left on her fifteen days when I discovered her.

Lord, do you people begin to get an idea what I have to put up with?

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
Sorry you have to contend with persons who show no respect for the forum members, or this forum.
You are very much appreciated in and all you do. Thank you for always being on watch for us !

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Alixz

« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »
I found "cornholio" to be a repulsive user name.  I never liked that someone was using it.

To be "corn holed" is to "get screwed" (with multiple meanings)  It is also an "urban" reference to a delicate private part (either male or female, but usually female)

I am trying to be delicate here, but put "corn hole" into Google and you will see what I mean.

FA, I am glad that you removed the person regardless of who it was.  That user name was disgusting and didn't belong on this site.

Offline Lemur

• Graf
  • reach for the top!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »
All well and good, except the email address "cornholio" signed up with was "CatHouseAnnie@yahoo.com"... Im very sure her "20 year old son" would use the email address "cathouseannie"....
OH, and for the record "cornholio" signed up just a few days AFTER Annie's suspension, so it was not over by that time, and there was one day left on her fifteen days when I discovered her.

Lord, do you people begin to get an idea what I have to put up with?

Actually this is not true. Annie signed up "Cornholio" on March 8, 2006 and has the welcome email from the AP to prove it. She did it as a joke take on Caleb Granger's "Cornmuffin" but since he was immediately banned she never used it. Later on, her son wanted to join but got a message telling him that "Oma, Mike and Justin" were not welcome on the forum so she told him he could use the Cornholio name. (I've had at least 2 other people tell me the same thing happened to them when they tried to join)

Annie was suspended for 15 days in early April, meaning it should have run its course before May ever started. Check that out.

I can try to get her to email you the email but she's too hateful and feels she has been treated unfairly. I have seen it, but won't post it witough permission since it contains personal info.

All I can say is, you all certainly have a way of getting rid of  all the more 'interesting' characters around here, good or bad, for better or worse, I miss them all. :P

One more note, "Caleb G" can't possibly be a minor anymore. On the "other" forum he was stating he was 17 in April, 2006, meaning more than a year has passed and he has to be over 18 so don't let him scare ya anymore.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:25:22 PM by Lemur »

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2007, 10:22:50 AM »
I don't know... There are certain foul-mouthed slippery individuals who shall remain nameless (but most of us know who "they" are), who have pulled much worse antics than Annie (or anyone else for that matter) and were banned for them, but then allowed back in again and again as if nothing happened. Why different standards for different people? Well, I guess the FAs have their reasons...  8)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2007, 10:45:54 AM »
"Oma, Mike and Justin" were not welcome on the forum so she told him he could use the Cornholio name. (I've had at least 2 other people tell me the same thing happened to them when they tried to join)

That message continues "If you are NOT these unwelcome people, please contact the Forum admin at rob@thecellaraustin.com"  To date NOT ONE PERSON has ever bothered to write me.

Annie's story just has too many holes in it. "cornholio" was using the account DURING Annies suspension. Second, Annie never contact me requesting to come back. She just snuck on back in, JUST LIKE CALEB.  I'm sorry but I can't treat Annie special. The rule is you can NOT come back into the forum under an alias name while you are suspended. Period. Annie did, and I'm sorry, but them's the rules.

I don't believe the "son" story for a single solitary second.

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2007, 10:52:27 AM »
I found "cornholio" to be a repulsive user name.  I never liked that someone was using it.

To be "corn holed" is to "get screwed" (with multiple meanings)  It is also an "urban" reference to a delicate private part (either male or female, but usually female)

Oh, get a grip. "Cornholio" is a character from Beavis and Butthead (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Cornholio), and it wasn't really meant to be as graphic as the way you present it. You people have overactive imaginations, dirty minds and a very limited sense of humor!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:55:42 AM by Helen_A »

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 09, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »
I have received many heartfelt emails requesting Annie return, including one from Simon, who was the "aggreived" party so to speak.  So, because of this, and in consideration of her many years as a user and many contributions to the forum, she is now allowed to return as Annie.  The ban has already been lifted and she has been notified.

FA

PS: allow me to please make clear that at no time did Simon EVER even mention to us that Annie be suspended or banned, nor was the question ever discussed with him by me prior to my decision.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 05:27:50 PM by Forum Admin »

Offline Sarushka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • May I interest you in a grain of salt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 09, 2007, 05:37:00 PM »

Oh, get a grip. "Cornholio" is a character from Beavis and Butthead (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Cornholio), and it wasn't really meant to be as graphic as the way you present it. You people have overactive imaginations, dirty minds and a very limited sense of humor!

I beg to differ. The term "cornhole" predates Beavis and Butthead by a long, long way. To those of us who are not at all familiar with the MTV show (and I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one), the username Cornholio was at best distasteful. If you can find me a definition of "cornhole" that's non-sexaul, I'll retract my opinion and be forced to resign myself to the possibility that I have a dirty mind.
THE LOST CROWN: A Novel of Romanov Russia -- now in paperback!
"A dramatic, powerful narrative and a masterful grasp of life in this vanished world." ~Greg King