Author Topic: Suspended Users  (Read 148215 times)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
Re: Suspended Users
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2007, 08:44:11 PM »
I have decided that it actually is constructive to demonstrate that this has been a problem, and have decided to "out" the alias names of several other suspended users, as I have been accused of unfairly banning them.

Rskkiya aka: finelly, elfwine, catt.sydney, leushino, praskovia, vera figner, barishchina

Darth Olga: oscarwilde, Oscar Wilde, comrade, Olga Rodionovna

CalebG.Money: bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson

UPDATE:

CalebG.Money: bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce

NEW UPDATE:

CalebG.Money: bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce, Anna Sue (claiming to be a "San Francisco lesbian!!"  ;D)

NEW UPDATE:

CalebG.Money: bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce, Anna Sue (claiming to be a "San Francisco lesbian!!"  ;D),Romanov@Lover

NEW UPDATE:
CalebG.Money (real name "Caleb Granger"): bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce, Anna Sue (claiming to be a "San Francisco lesbian!!"  ;D), romanov@Lover, fossilfinder

NEW UPDATE:
CalebG.Money (real name "Caleb Granger"): bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce, Anna Sue (claiming to be a "San Francisco lesbian!!"  ;D), romanov@Lover, fossilfinder, Jermaine Dupree

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2007, 08:51:44 PM »
NEW UPDATE:
CalebG.Money (real name "Caleb Granger"): bigbi, annaanderson, Doggy, cornmuffin, anastasiaclaimant, J Christ Anderson, applespidersauce, Anna Sue (claiming to be a "San Francisco lesbian!!"  ;D), romanov@Lover, fossilfinder, Jermaine Dupree

I suspected that something was not quite right following my questions.

Thank you FA for your prompt action.

Margarita
  :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:53:24 PM by Belochka »

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Alixz

« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2007, 08:20:45 AM »
Does this person have nothing better to do?    ???

Obviously this site is an obsession with this person, or does he do it elsewhere?

I know that he is looking for his 15 minutes (or fifteen months) of fame, but all I feel is pity for someone with no other interestes in life. How can he have any?  He spends all of his time trying to get onto this board!    :(

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »
And I don't think we've seen the last of him :(

Offline Kurt Steiner

• Graf
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2007, 04:36:43 AM »
Even if it's not for me this kind of behaviour from my experiencies as moderator in some Spanish forums, I must say I'm shocked by what I've read in this thread.

Some people do need professional help, indeed.

So, my congrats to our moderators, as they do a wonderful work here.

Offline Martyn

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Martyn's Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 31, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »
finelly and rskkiya were the same people? i was in contact with finelly addressing jewish issues. can't believe the deception. i wondered why they disappeared :o is dashkova still around? or was she another imposter? she was pretty rude
selina                          xxxxxxxxx

I don't know if Dashkova is still around or not. AFAIK, she is not an imposter, though I believe she did have a rather hefty agenda.

To the best of my recollection, Dashkova was banned permanently from the Forum back in 2005.  Both she and Rskkiya used to post like a tag-team, propagating their own political agendas and generally attempting to offend and irritate wherever possible.

I am so glad that both of them now are subject to the permanent ban; I had hoped that deprived of her partner-in-crime, Rskkiya might have calmed down and attempted to contribute to the Group.  This, from what I have read in this thread and elsewhere, was obviously not to be.

Having been a moderator, I know just what a challenge such problem members as those listed can present, especially with their multiple aliases. 

I would very much like to congratulate Rob and the moderators on the excellent work that they do, and to thank them for their time and efforts on our behalf.  Their work isn't easy and I am sure that they must often feel as I did, in that they would far rather be contributing to discussions that they care for, than reading some of the posts that they are obliged to.
'For a galant spirit there can never be defeat'....Wallis Windsor

'The important things is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.'......QV

Offline GD_Sasha

• "Ain't that you with the Moslems?" -M.I.A.
    • View Profile
    • Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner. [blog]
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2007, 10:59:46 AM »
Wow- these people really have nothing better to do with themselves, it looks like.
  Thanks to all the moderators, Rob, and the FA- you guys are all deeply appreciated for all the work you do around here!

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2007, 05:53:36 PM »
Wow. I had no idea Annie was Cornholio.

DO PEOPLE NOT HAVE JOBS!?!??!

Good God.
Keep up the good work FA. And good luck. You need it with these idiots.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Alixz

« Reply #173 on: June 17, 2007, 11:14:44 AM »
I know that there was been some discussion about "Bob the Builder"  I even told him/her at one point (and of course it is not my place) that he/she changed ID's faster than I could change my socks.

I see now that he/she has become a guest.  I don't remember all of the user names, but I do remember "eminem" and "martyr". I think there was at least one other.  The original give away was a signature photo of dubious acceptability. But he/she always had something on about Anastasia as well.

FA, pardon my intrusion into your domain.  This time, though, this one bugged me.  His/her posts were always acceptable as far as I could see, but I just couldn't understand the quick changing of the user name.  And because, in the past, I had been taken in, not once, but twice by other "sock puppets" I have become very wary.

The true maintenance of this site must take up most of your time.  We all owe you our thanks for trying to keep us safe from on line predators.

So THANK YOU    ;)   :D   ;D

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
Unfortunately, some of these 'artists' think or have taken on the idea that this is their job. Naturally it causes consternation, which of course these idiots think is a great game. They fail to see the profile they offer to the world at large and continue blithly without any understanding of how they waste everyone's time as well as their own. If they only understood how valuable 'time is' ! At this moment for our family, our mother-in-law lies in her bed sustained for these last two weeks by only water intake. I am sure she more than valued the days of her life and wishes she could live on. While alive she offered every day her best as a research scientist, helping in much of her research to prolong life. We don't know how much time she has left, but we can be sure it would not be left to take the valued time of others needlessly.

It serves all to be real, honest most importantly, non predatory !
Thank you FA and all who value time, as well as life !

tatiana+

TatianaA

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »
Alixz,

You are rather observant. That member not only changed names faster than underwear, but never wrote or acted like the "woman in her 40s" as she claimed. To be blunt, I am rather certain it was yet again Caleb Granger, who vowed to "keep coming back" despite the lifetime ban.  The refusal to provide some outside indentity, along with the ludicrous "how do I know you won't hack into my computer" using just an email address was the final straw. Yes, I deleted that user account.

There is now a new policy in place, please read "If you are thinking about registering read 1st please" in this section for the details.  If "Bob the Builder" or whoever wants to come back, they are free to re-register, but will be subject to this new policy.

I don't see why a genuine user would have a problem at all with the policy.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2007, 11:58:42 AM »
I was sure almost from the beginning that the person who kept changing his name was CalebG. I even PM'd him calling him Caleb, and he didn't even deny it, he only responded with 'don't you PM me you stupid woman' (which is what Caleb has always called me) and blocked me. I also noticed that many of the subjects of his posts corresponded on the same day with almost identical ones on the 'other' forum where he posted under his own name. He will do or try anything to weasel in and feel it's some kind of 'victory'. The way he spams the forum by bumping almost every thread over and over is annoying, and think about it, who else is obsessed enough to do that? He must feel like he is on some kind of mission, or is too hateful to give up and just go away. So the new tactic was one that has already been used "I believe the DNA BUT..." well, I've heard that before. If someone believes the DNA, why keep telling us how it's wrong and keep making a case for AA being AN? It makes no sense. Whenever anyone does that, it's sure they are one of the only four or five devoted ardent AA supporters in the world still pushing it, under some identity or another.

There are lots of ways people can troll these days, proxy blockers and 'hide my IP' programs and IP bouncers, as well as using plain old AOL, which does not give distinct locations. But I've seen it here and on many other boards, the personality and rhetoric of the poster will give them away much faster than an IP.

Honestly, an 18 year old boy should have so much more on his mind, so much more to do with his time than to viciously and  obsessively defend a dead woman who claimed to be a dead Grand Duchess. I really hope he gets a real life soon.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:06:14 PM by Annie »

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2007, 02:43:17 PM »
Am I imagining things, or is Bob the Builder back again?

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2007, 03:11:57 PM »
Am I imagining things, or is Bob the Builder back again?

When he got banned, his account went back to its original registered name, which was Bob the Builder. You can change your username as it shows up on posts, but the name you originally joined with is the real one and that's what's back. He had also been I See Paris, I See France, Paris, France, Eminem, and Martyr. Did I miss one?

I do, however, expect CalebG to return with another alias soon. As a matter of fact there's already one here I suspect may be him. We'll see.

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »
Thanks Annie! Gosh, it all seems so pointless...I mean, why bother? However, I suppose ours is not to wonder why!!!