Author Topic: Suspended Users  (Read 148214 times)

Offline Belochka

• Velikye Knyaz
  • City of Peter stand in all your splendor - Pushkin
    • View Profile
Re: Suspended Users
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2007, 06:45:27 PM »
I know that there was been some discussion about "Bob the Builder"  I even told him/her at one point (and of course it is not my place) that he/she changed ID's faster than I could change my socks.

This individual is a real predator on this forum. It is obvious it is the same individual because after he mutates his focus always remains the same.  He is clearly fixated on matters that serve him better on the other forum.

Margarita
  ;)

Faces of Russia is now on Facebook!

http://www.searchfoundationinc.org/

Alixz

« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
I knew there were other names that Bob he Builder had used.  I told him that the original childhood rhyme was "I see London I see France, I see the... " well anyone over the age of 40 would know the rest.  (I think  ;D)

We used to hear it on the playground when we still had to wear dresses to school.  And how many years ago did that stop?

And when he claimed to be a 40 year old woman, I thought, oh no.  I may reference eminem every now and then because my son used to listen to him and I stress used to because he has grown out of that phase. (now he's into Rammstein, and I think that is worse, but I thought that Eminem was pretty bad at the time.  :-\   :(   :o  )  But I would never call myself eminem.

One time I put "that's my ten cents, my two cents is free" and that is from an Eminem song.  And I actually think that was when Bob the I see, Paris, France etc turned into eminem briefly.

Belochka - What other forum?   ???

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »
Well I am glad this person is gone I did not like him he was annoying me and getting on my nervous he keept on disagree with me when he knew I was right too especialy about the part where I said that sooner or later the bones will turn into dust because thats what happens to it over decades and centuries especialy if the bodies have been burned, acid and fire and severly abused. He said bones don't turn into dust. He is just trying to anoy me asking so many questions. But ,Thank goddnes he is gone he kept on changing his name four or five times Bob the builder, Eminem, I see paris,martyr. Forum Adim you do a good job in keeping this website safe.  I hope we do not have anymore on line predators or disrespectful people on this forum. I did not know that he kept on coming back into the forum many times he needs to leave this forum alone and stop comming. >:(

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »
I knew there were other names that Bob he Builder had used.  I told him that the original childhood rhyme was "I see London I see France, I see the... " well anyone over the age of 40 would know the rest.  (I think  ;D)

Oh yes! There were many rhymes and songs and jokes about that, when the girls wore the short dresses and the ruffled *whoops boys take another guess* and you know little girls bend over and things happen when you're playing. Another favorite was 'teacher teacher I declare, I see someone's underwear, not too big, not to small, just the size of a cannonball.' :-[

We used to hear it on the playground when we still had to wear dresses to school.  And how many years ago did that stop?

For my school, it was 1970. It was my second grade class's field trip that helped change it, I think. We had to get special permission to wear shorts on a trip to a farm where we'd be hayriding. That was near the end of the year, and on the last day of school the principal announced next year girls could wear pants! We all cheered! Before that, you could only wear pants under your dress on a cold day, and you had to take them off as soon as you got in the room and hang them up with your coat! ::)

Belochka - What other forum?   ???

I am not going to plug it here, but there is another forum where AA discussion is listed in a separate category than "Anastasia pretenders" because they don't believe she is.  ::) Many of those who have been big AA supporters here are there. As Monty Python would say, let's not go there, it is a silly place! ;)

Alixz

« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2007, 11:08:43 PM »
Annie - I guess you are a lot younger than I am.  I got all the way through high school and into college (where no one cared what we wore) but on my first job, we still had to wear dresses and skirts.  Then they gave us permission to wear "pant suits" and they really meant "pant suits".

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2007, 02:32:44 AM »
Oh Alixz, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one to have had this experience! My son was also a great 'fan of Eminem (about six years ago, when he was around ten years old) and I was shocked and horrified. As in your case he has now grown out of that phase but has moved on to 50 Cent and the G-Unit, Ludacris and a whole load of others who I think are MUCH worse.... Eminem now seems harmless by comparison. However, one of my friends assures me that "this too shall pass". I hope she is right.

Sorry for digressing and going totally off topic, but what Alixz said really struck a cord with me.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »
Well I am glad this person is gone I did not like him he was annoying me and getting on my nervous he keept on disagree with me when he knew I was right too especialy about the part where I said that sooner or later the bones will turn into dust because thats what happens to it over decades and centuries especialy if the bodies have been burned, acid and fire and severly abused. He said bones don't turn into dust. He is just trying to anoy me asking so many questions. But ,Thank goddnes he is gone he kept on changing his name four or five times Bob the builder, Eminem, I see paris,martyr. Forum Adim you do a good job in keeping this website safe.  I hope we do not have anymore on line predators or disrespectful people on this forum. I did not know that he kept on coming back into the forum many times he needs to leave this forum alone and stop comming. >:(

I am so sorry for my spelling errors please excuse me I am not doing good in my english class only horrible english the worst: :(
I wish I knew how to write and spell correctly. ;D

Here is a better correction:

Hello,
I am glad that this person is gone I did not like him, he was annoying me and getting on my nervous and he kept on disagreeing  with he knows that I am right. Especially about the part where I said soon or later the bones will turn into dust ,that is what happens to bones over decades and centuries especially if the bodies have been burned, filled with acid and burnt with fire and  severely abused. Then, he said that bones don't magically turn into dust. He was trying to do his best to annoy me by asking me many questions and if I have proof or not. But, thank goodness the person is gone he kept on changing his name four or three times Bob the builder, Eminem, I see paris, martyr and some other names. Forum Admin you do a good job in keeping this website safe. I hope there will not be any online predators and other disrespectful people that are on this forum. I did not know the same person kept on comming back to this forum. This person needs to leave the forum alone who ever he is. >:(

I hope this is a better english correction let me know if I have errors in my sentences. ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 08:31:34 AM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
Annie - I guess you are a lot younger than I am.  I got all the way through high school and into college (where no one cared what we wore) but on my first job, we still had to wear dresses and skirts.  Then they gave us permission to wear "pant suits" and they really meant "pant suits".

I'm 45, are you that much older? Probably not! It also depends on the school and the job. Even in 1985 I worked in phone sales for a buying club warehouse (don't toss rotten fruit!) and we all had to wear dresses or skirts, high heels and makeup even though no one saw us, and we had to stay in the little back room and were not allowed to go around any other employees or customers! The boss lady was a real hard case. I know what you mean about 'pant suits', my mom was big into those in the 70's. I bet there are still some jobs that have tough dress codes, though I think it's stupid.

Alix and Greenowl: my son who is 20 (21 later this year) never liked Eminem, but my daughter who just graduated did go through an Emimen phase at the time of the "Slim Shady" fad but she's now into "Emo" rock instead. I always found Eminem unbearable, his voice was so whiney and not suited for rap IMO. Couldn't stand the looks of him either!

Elizabeth Princess: Don't worry about it! You're doing fine!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:28:46 AM by Annie »

Alixz

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
Annie - You and I and Greenowl are all different ages, but yet have kids about the same age.

My son is 20 and will be 21 later this year.

It was Eminem's attitude that always got to me.  Like he had to look "dangerous" all the time. 

I mentioned Rammstein and that band is German.  Any German poster's out there familiar with them?  Thank God that, for our neighbor's sakes, the words are in German, but to those of us who understand ( and my understanding is limited compared to my son's) the lyrics are more than horrible.

They make Eminem look like Donny Osmond. 

At least all the Beatles wanted to do was "Hold Your Hand" and my parents thought that they were strange!

Actually, I just stopped working for (as they say on game shows) " a national income tax preparation service" and we still had a dress code, but it was far more lax than what I had worked under in my past life  ::)  As manager of an office I had to send home those who showed up in jeans or sneakers or "see through or midriff tops"  Mostly it was the young receptionists who dressed that way, most of the tax preparers knew that their professional image mattered.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • www.alexanderpalace.org
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Palace Time Machine
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2007, 04:24:52 PM »
and this all has WHAT to do with "Suspended Users"?  ;)

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2007, 05:12:07 PM »
Well, it all started because one of the suspended users used the name "Eminem", and that sort of led to a spot of digression....

Alixz, I think you, I and Annie must be close enough in age, just as our children are of similar ages. I know all about Ramstein and they are not good. As you say, they make Eminem look like a saint, never mind Donnie Osmond. Fortunately my son is not a Ramstein 'fan (I suppose I should be thankful for small mercies).

Before the FA gets really mad at me for digressing, should we start another thread OR if you want information about Ramstein send me a personal message and I will reply and fill you in on all the gruesome details, as I live in Germany and they are quite BIG here.

Apologies for digressing and I promise to try not to digress and go off topic in the future.

Greenowl

Alixz

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2007, 06:04:48 PM »
FA - sorry   8)

I knew as soon as I got the notification that FA had posted a response to "Suspended Users" that it would be about our digression ::)    ::)

I promise no more.

Greenowl - you just may hear from me soon  ;)

Alixz

« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »
I was too late to come back yesterday and modify my last post.

How "precognitive" of me to know what the FA would be posting about before I even signed in  ::)

Perhaps I should change my user name to Ms. Rasputin  :o

(For those who don't get it - I am seriously joking  ;D )

Offline Greenowl

• Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »
I hate to say this (and hope I am wrong) but I have a STRONG FEELING that CalebG/Bob the Builder etc is among us again under a different name. Dear FA, please confirm or reassure!

Alixz

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2007, 02:50:03 PM »
Greenowl,

I have the same strong feeling.  There is someone who posts just like him.  That is to say, espouses the same ideas in the same way.