Author Topic: Faith, and a little hope to hold on to  (Read 8884 times)

Offline imperial angel

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
Re: Faith, and a little hope to hold on to
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »
I can only say, that Tania has made this forum a better place, and that her impact has been widely felt here in the most positive way possible. She has contributed to all our lives, and has shown me through reading her posts, her wisdom, and insight. She is one of the top posters here, without doubt. I wish for her to have only the best, and my thoughts are with her. She has given us here at the forum, time and time again, more than we could have asked. When we are suffering, we do not have to give to others. But if we are suffering, and have great spirit, and still give to others that is the best of all. We all deal with minor annoyances, but it's in the sitiuations of life and death that our actions are most important. All I am goes out to Tania, and most of all I am grateful to for all she has contributed to this site, and thus my life.  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by romanov_fan »

Offline Jim_Wilhelm

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 05:36:55 PM »
Dear Tania:

I don't know if you remember me but one time earlier this year you reached out to me in a PM and offered your ear and your support to me in my struggle with chronic pain. I want you to know I'll be forever grateful to you for that wonderful, unselfish gesture. Tania please indulge me a little here. I'm not a doctor but I have worked in the medical profession for 32 years. As a result of my own chronic pain I've managed to learn a few things about medication and pharmacology is something I have an interest in and knowledge about. Again, please indulge me. I have heard and I believe that opioid analgesics (e.g., morphine sulfate, dolophine or methadone) don't really cause much damage to the internal organs. The danger is to those who keep increasing the dosage to the point where respiratory depression occurs. Also, as a lifestyle choice, we see all the deleterious effects to the lives of addicts and their families. Having said that, I believe that, properly and carefully managed by a compassionate physician, these drugs can be used either by themselves, or in combinations with other substances, to substantially relieve pain (even over a prolonged period) such that no one should ever have to go through what you are going through. Perhaps you could reconsider the drug therapy, dear Tania. Pain management has really come a long way. I'm sorry, My Dear, I don't know what else to suggest. I'm grasping at straws here. Please forgive me for any intrusion or invasion of privacy. I just want to help. Certainly I'll pray for you but please remember, My Dear, there's no virtue in needless suffering. Keep looking for relief. No one can fault you for that. God bless you. You're an inspiration to us all.

Your Friend,

Jim Wilhelm
Albuquerque, NM USA
Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out

--Murphy's Corollary

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »
Dear Jim and AP Friends,  I could easily write out each of your names, but then I would be using up all my characters, lol. So if I write to one, please don't take offense. I want you all to know, I'm writing to each of you, but am finding a shortcut that suits the best in communication. Also, if any of you have any issues that you are going through, please feel free to knock on my door to speak. I have been reaching back to human hearts for over 30 years, to offer emotional support, and care. Our communities need this in every way, and we owe it to people who through no fault of their own in today's world whom find themselves in the most difficult of circumstances. Anything you say to me remains confidential, you can be sure.
First of all, when you say, 'do you remember me', I want you to know, sometimes I get confused between your screen names and your given name. [that is those of you who have been kind enough to share your given name with me, and trust me]. I have to go back and look at past posts, but I finally get it right. But in my heart I remember you all. How could I forget any of you. You are all distinct and wonderful each in your own way. That's the beauty of knowing all of you. Sometimes we may disagree, but underneath it all, I think we understand each other, and I am thankfilled in knowing each of you.

In regards to the chronic pain issue and drugs: I have only 20% of my kidneys left, and cannot afford to take any drugs, not even aspirin. To do so would diminish them even more, and I'm on the border line of ending up on dialysis, and I will not go back on dialysis ever again. Jim I was on morophine patches, and all other kinds of drugs, but even my physician and nephrologist understands i cannot endanger my organs anymore. I'm well aware about those who increase dosage, etc. I have worked myself with those in all strata of pain issues, medical issues, etc. I have written globally to find any supportive assist, and to date, there is no response. So, I just stick with accupuncture, daily prayers, and my fine friends here. Who could ask for anything more ? :) Indeed !

Jim you are not grasping at straws, neither are you or anyone here in any way bugging me. I respect and accept all you have to share. I'm humbled indeed by so many working industriously in thought and prayer on my behalf. Science is also looking into how prayer heals. I think it does, do you ? When you have nothing else to hold on to, believe me, in that concentration alone, it does wonders, believe me. By the way, i'm not trying to convert anyone or preach to anyone, and I hope i don't come across as that kind of person, and sorry if i do. But, I hope by now, most of you can kind of know who i am. I'm just me. My inspiration come from above, and why I still live, and I can't prove it to you one way or the other. All i can do is tell you i still live for some reason, yet to be revealed. I hope my life can and will continue to be of service to others, limited now though it may be. If you want to ask questions, or need to understand anything more, don't be shy about asking. You already know how old i am, [chuckles], but I won't give you my bank account number....there is nothing there anyway  ;D

Thanks again for your posts, good thoughts, and prayers. Oh I know, i think we need to make a thread here and ask what plans everyone is making for summer. I love to hear about what people do for their summers. Good idea, or is it too soon. After 35 days of rain here, i'm looking to find any reason to read about good cheer, and places of beauty ! God Bless Everyone !

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Jim_Wilhelm

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 10:03:25 PM »
Dear Tania:

Alright then My Dear Tania. Only you can know what is best for you now. I do believe in that old axiom..."What goes around comes around". To the extent that you have extended yourself to help me and so many others during your life, to that same extent will something wonderful be waiting for you, perhaps sooner than you think!  I believe your strength, courage, and selfless generosity will be rewarded, perhaps even in this lifetime! Expect it! Welcome it as we all welcome every precious meesage from our dear Tania. Meanwhile, don't you suffer a moment unnecessarily. Please take care of yourself, in the way your good sense and judgment seems fit. Please stay with us, My Dear. Please don't leave us...until you're ready. We're here for you. We love you. Write back.

Your Friend,

Jim Wilhelm
Albuquerque, NM USA
Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out

--Murphy's Corollary

Offline RealAnastasia

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 11:33:54 PM »
Dear Tania:

I'm not visiting this Forum as often as some time ago, and I don't chekh out this section every day, either. Is precisely for that, that I didn't answer to you before today.

However, I know that you are aware of I'm praying for you. I'm amazed and admired by your brave heart. You are a great woman, believe me.

If you lived all this time without dyalisis and holding in prayer, I'm sure that is God Who is helping you.

Now, let me give you a personal advise: since you are praying and holding in your Faith, please, pray to Romanov Cross Bearers (I mean Saints Nicholas, Alix, Ella, Olga , Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia and Alexei). I'm sure they should help you, as they already helped other persons. Pray also for your relatives, and all will be allright.

All my love and my prayes and my support is with you, dear Tania.

RealAnastasia.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 11:56:39 PM »
Dear Real Anastasia,

If you look closely at my message icon, you will see that it has that of the Imperial Family members.
Yes, they are always in my prayers, and yes, I pray for them as well. My faith is strong, and I am not afraid my friend, nor of death. I have endured, and gone through many trials on this earth, far too much than most can understand, but, it has not been wasted in terms of my holding on to my faith.

Thank you for your time and care to respond here. It is a joy to see the kindness of so many working as one to offer hope to others.

I don't know what tomorrow brings, but this i know, that I have had extreme joy in finding people who genuinely care about the human condition. If for some reason I should have complications, and have to go back on dialysis, I go knowing I have had energies as yours to provide me with firm and continued uplift. I'm fighting back the best way I know how. I like your thumbs up character. It is delightful.

Thank you again RealAnastasia, and thank you everyone, always !  
Stay well, and always fight the good fight for life, for love !

Tatiana+

TatianaA

Offline aussiechick12

• Graf
  • .Darling Diana.
    • View Profile
    • Tatiana Romanova
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 12:50:13 AM »
Dear Tania,
How I pray for you everynight since I have heard about your terrible ordeal! It brings me great sadness to hear of you like this  :'(. Keep up your faith and hope - it's better than any medicine or drug. God will always help you through, he listens all the time, even when you think He's not listening.
I don't have any plans for summer as in Australia it isn't summer! But I will tell you my plans for winter :D!  I plan to keep reading about the Romanov's as I still have so much to learn. I just finished "A Fatal Passion" which is a biography on Victoria Feodorovna. It was most interesting. I also want to order "The Grand Duchessess" off amazon.com but I don't have any money so I'll probably be doing som chores around the house for my parents so they can give me some more pocket money  ;D. I just recieved my copy of "The Romanov's - The Final Chapter" by Robert K. Massie which I have read the first chapter of, it was very interesting as I didn't really know any in depth information on the death of the IF. I also am dying to read the two books I recieved from amazon the other week: "Marie Antoinette: The Journey" by Antonia Fraser and "Victoria's Daughters" by Jerrold M. Packard. I'm also looking forward to spending hours at a time on this website as I won't have much else to do other than go out with my friends because I'm not going away for the winter  :(.
So in other words this winter will be spent trying to expand my knowledge (which I don't really mind as long as it's not math  ;))
I can't wait till my summer holidays which are in December. I'll be going back to New Zealand which is where my mum was brought up. My mum's mum and dad have a holiday house there and it is so beautiful. I thought I would share so pictures with you. We call it "The Lake" but it's actually Lake Alexandrina near Tekapo in the South Island. Have you ever been to New Zealand?
Photography is by me. I would have given you all my photo's I took but these ones took sooooo long to upload!

This one is a nice shot of the clouds rolling down the mountains surrounding the lake.

This one is a far away shot of the little sort of villiage where all the houses are.

Hopefully those were some of the things you wanted to see!
Now I have to go study because before I go on holidays you have exams!

My thought are with you, dear Tania.
Emma
xxx
"Cameo like profile . . . a lovely rose maiden and as pure as flower" - Lili Dehn on Tatiana.
www.tatianaromanova.piczo.com

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 12:28:51 PM »
Hello Emma,
I love your name, Emma! Thank you for your prayers, I won't be shy but tell you I need every one of them.There are moments I think I'll never get through a moment, but surprise myself, and do. Some days when I post here on the thread, I'm not always a wiz, or really with it. I may mistakes, or try to answer a thread's subject. But whenever I post, it is not ever done in a mean way, or to harm or hurt anybody's feelings,or talk down to them. I'm afraid some though think I am mentally deficet, or really not historically inclined.I know one thing, we are not perfect, and nobody knows everything. Sometimes people fail to understand that it is a place to ask questions, and receive response in a clear, positive tone, without making the other person feel inadequate, or that would embarass them to others.
I'm hoping that people will try and understand that we all have feelings.Many are school age children who drop by to add to their history intake. I wonder quite often how they are viewing those postsers who have the lesser of patience, and take things personally.I hope it does not frighten them off, for that would serve nobody.I'm here inspite of my issues, to make the best of my time, and not focus on my variances of impairments. Focusing is hard enough without people being rude, impatient, or feeling their time is being cut short by people who in their estimation know lesser then they, or can't seem to verbalize or get things right...I'm thankful to all those who have patience with me, and can put themselves in my shoes.That makes me not feel alone, and allows me to feel ok in posting my thoughts, etc. without censure.

The closest I have been to Australia, or New Zealand is Tahiti and Bora-Bora. One summer we flew there and it was beautiful, actually quite unforgetable! You are a great lover of books. Good for you Emma. When i was young, i loved to read endlessly.It's great way to go through the summer as well.
I hope you enjoy the books you have chosen. They sound great. Well if your going to be on the internet this summer, so will i. Perhaps we can chat a while some days :) ! Lol, I was not the greatest in math either. Oh that's right, our summer time is different than yours. Hope yours will be a smash. How great, you will be going to a holiday house. Looking at the lovely pictures you sent on to me, I can see it has good weather, open spaces, and a place you can all be together. A real family environment, how great.
Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures Em. The Lake looks quite peaceful. So I gather you will swim quite often as well? I have not been to New Zealand, no, but if my prayers are ever answered, I will run to visit the place. :) ! Say, your a great photographer as well. Don't worry about sending me any pictures, I know it is a job and a half. I'm just happy to receive a post from someone. I'm a a very simple lady when it comes to wants. For me, just making and having good friends is the best.
Yes the clouds on the mountins are quite nice. How far away is the village from where you live ?

Thank you again for your kindness of heart to share your time, your photographs, your thoughts about your life and days. I hope your exams will go well, and your free time will come soon.
Take care dear Emma, and God Bless you and your family !   :-*  Hugs, lots to you Emma.

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 01:04:43 PM »
[size=10]I want to extend again my thanks for all of you who are so kind to keep me in your prayers, and have also sent me pictures, poetry, uplift, to my regular e-mail site. You make my time and days complete !

You help beyond measure for me to get through the hours and days, and that to me is everything.Some nights, like last night, I could not sleep at all. But because of your posts, and extra pick-me-ups, I could think of them through the night and early morning hours, and it gave me something to hold on to. That is why I value those of you who have taken time to share a word, a picture, a poem. Those gifts cannot be thanked for enough, and they are long remembered, believe me.

I never really knew what it meant to value such as you provide me of late, but now i know, indeed. You never know how much life means to you, or what you miss,til it seems out of your grasp.Even memory, is blurred at times, and you wish it was sharp as before. Words become much more meaningful, and relationships that much more dear. When you can't keep up with your friends, most will leave you behind, because they have lost patience and hope that you will ever be to them,as 'normal'. But what they have failed to understand, is that while your body has changed, your mind is still ok.The human condition is something we are really not sensitized to,or at times ready for,no matter what our age. Just being on this forum and how people interface, or don't, allows one to feel for the other that has been subject to attacks, over simple dialogue. It is also most rewarding to see those who offer the genuiness of their love of history in such a way, that you could almost beg them to continue on their address of that particular person, or historical narrative.These are the kind of persons who make you feel involved, and makes you want to learn more.Because of them, not only do they stand out, but it makes a website on history sparkle.That is how people are drawn and make you feel you are walking with history.That's
what invited me into this site initially, and for those who continue to offer their best, and with solid decorum, it is why you and i feel so engaged. Without these ingredients, we would not have continuity, and those who want to have real communication, regardless of what they face on a daily basis.

While I have my energy, I need to go through the rest of my messages, and then get some rest if at all possible. Then I shall come by and read again some more of your valued information on this site, and be ever thankful that it is here, and that I have friends as all of you.

God Bless !

Tatiana+[/size]

TatianaA

Offline Ra-Ra-Rasputin

• Knyaz
  • Another Anastasia claimant; the ears match exactly
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 01:24:05 PM »
Tania, I know I get a little impatient sometimes with other posters.  I am sorry if I've ever been short with you.  I am a very impatient person, and I hope one day to develop the virtue of patience! Until then I have to try and stop myself when I go to make a nasty comment...but sometimes they slip through.

I have been including you in my often too brief prayers every night, and I know that God is taking care of you, even though it might not seem like it right now.  God never gives us more than we can bear, and it is testament to your strength of will that you keep bearing and bearing your pain without a word of complaint.  It shows how much faith God has in YOU. I cannot imagine living my life in pain every day and it breaks my heart to think of people such as yourself who have to suffer when they don't deserve it.  But, the Lord works in mysterious ways, and we don't have all the answers.  We just have to be strong and do what we can to live our lives to the full despite the crosses we have to bear, and you are a living example of that.  

I will tell you about my plans for the summer, as you clearly enjoy hearing about them! Unfortunately I don't have a cache of impressive artistic pictures like Emma to show, but I can describe the places I am going to!

Tomorrow I sit my last exam at university, and officially become a finalist.  Only one year to go before I get my BA degree!

Then, in two weeks time, I leave for New York.  I am going travelling up the East coast of America with my best friend.

We are spending seven days in New York, and will visit all the usual sights; the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State building, etc, do some shopping (VERY weak dollar versus the pound, so we are RICH as soon as we land on American soil!  ;D), go to a show on Broadway and possibly see the Cirque du Soleil, as well as visit Brooklyn, do the museums and laze around in Central Park.

We are then getting a Greyhound bus to Boston, Massachusetts, where we will visit all the sights to do with the Puritans, etc, go shopping, go whale watching and also go and see the witch hunting museum in Salem.

After four days in Boston we are getting a ferry from Boston to Provincetown, Cape Cod.  There we are going to have a little beach holiday, soaking up the sun and atmosphere in such a beautiful part of the world.  We will also be interested to see just how like England 'New England' is!  ;D

After four days in Provincetown, we are getting the ferry back to Boston, from where we will be getting another Greyhound up to Toronto, where we are staying with relatives of my friend.  We have lots of activities lined up, including going to a Toronto Jays v. New York Mets baseball game, going to Amish country, taking a cruise up the river to see the Indian settlements, going to Niagara falls, taking in thr sites of Toronto like the CN tower, and more shopping!

After nine days in Canada, we will then be getting the bus back to New York for the final five days of our holiday. We are going to celebrate July 4th in New York City and visit any places we missed on the first time round.  Then, we are flying home to London on July 6th, after spending five hopefully wonderful (and sunny!) weeks in America.

I am so excited at the moment it is unbelievable!  ;D

When I get home from holiday, I shall be volunteering with the children's educational charity that my sister works for, then having a university friend who has been away in America all year come to stay with me for a week.  I will then start my summer job as a children's librarian, which I absolutely LOVE.

Also this summer my sister and her husband will be moving home, and as she is almost four months' pregnant at the moment, she will need some help around the house because by July she will be quite large!

In September I am doing work experience in a school (I am applying to enter teacher training once I finish my degree, so I need experience) before moving back to university and starting my final year.

So, I have a pretty jam packed summer lined up! Not to mention that I have to do all the reading and preparation for my dissertation on literature of the American anti slavery movement while I am doing everything else, so I probably won't have much time to post on here, unfortunately!

I hope that has cheered you up a little Tania! Rest assured my thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you.  I hope your condition improves soon, and that something can be found to help you and alleviate your pain.  You are such a brave woman and I wish that one day I can grow to deal with life's blows as well as you do.   :)

Rachel
xx

'History teaches that history teaches us nothing' ~ Hegel

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 04:36:29 PM »
[size=10]Dear Rachel,
My last post to Em was not about you, please believe me! lol, i'm too tall for you to be short with me.We all have our times being impatient, we are human. But your right, it's more than important to feel our selves, what we are about to offer another, before we actualize it. Once it is done or stated, it stands forever.Children learn this as they grow, or don't. Again, though what they learn is very much up to us.So it is wise to think before we continue.
Thank you for your prayers. God is taking care of me, of us all.I have figured out in all of this Rachel, God has given me a job, and that is to sensitize people so they understand fully the gift of life, and each other.I worried all these years as I had no specific job like everyone else with name,title,fortune,best job ever,etc.Yes, here I was very impatient.Little did I know that through the years with all of the issues he presented to me to bear, he was preparing me to speak and offer insight of the whealth of what life offers, as well the joy of knowing Him.I am humbled in perspective, that this has become the best job ever.In many ways it strengthens me,allows me to discern what is really of importance,and what is not.

Thank you for sharing your plans about your summer Rachel.How very exciting!I'm very happy for you. Whatever you or others share,it is of importance to me.The fact that you share is best of all and meaningfilled for me.Your a good writer Rachel, so describe, please do. I'm sure everyone else would love to know as well, so please continue dear Rachel. Oh boy your last exam, go for it,I'm sure you will do very well.You will make a fine finalist! Glad to hear your shooting for your BA degree,in this day and age,it is needed. You will do fine. New York,Rachel, New Yorkers are a delight,simply wonderful.I only went as far as New York,and sorry I did not go to see the whole the East Coast.I'm glad you are sharing your trip with a best friend.Good!
Wow, you surely have it all mapped out very well,all the way into Canda.Great.The whale watching ought to be fun,but shopping even more :) Wow a broadway show, and the Cirque du Soleil.Think when they were here in our city,our Mayors office crew of disability went there to make sure it was disabled friendly.i helped to sign off on it.It was.Central Park is large Rachel, and beautiful, but don't go out late at night there, go only during the day.Oh how i wanted to visit Boston,and the New England states.How fun.The 4th of July I know will be exciting and something to always remember.Take pictures for sure there and then.
Glad to know you love children,and will work with them Rachel in a library.That's a great environment to immerse oneself in, and watch their minds expand.Good luck on the little one to be.I pray it will be born healthy,and surrounded with lots of love.Your a good sister Rachel to help them out.Let us know when a little neice or nephew is born. I know you will study hard and your dissertation will be great.

Thank you again for all your cheer,it is been very exciting to read all you will be doing,and of course preparing for your future.Nothing is more imporatnt than that.It's great to read about how you are tackling and meeting the challenges of life.

Rachel, I pray your life will go well, and again, that you, and all on this forum will never have to go through the pain I have. Pain is another process of life,and though it is difficult, it teaches you many things.Most of all, never ever take advantage of life when your life is going so well.We all go through variances of pain, that is a fact. Some more than others. But this is a bit more than I had imagined.
That's why I impart to you and everyone. Please remember all that you have, and of how you interact in life,and those you hold most dear,or have as friends.Treat it all with respect and be happy you can come and go whenever you want. Make sure education when you are young IS a priority.If your going to complain about anything or anyone, make sure it is not done out of spite.Make sure you temper your anger,because once unleashed,it can damage beyond repair.Most of all,remember to always look for the good in people.Offer good wherever,however,and whenever possible.There is no substitute for goodness.Most of all, be thankful for life !

Thank you again most sincerely Rachel.I hug and wish you life's very best. Keep up the good fight,and be happy !

Sincerely,
Tatiana+[/size]

TatianaA

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 07:00:11 PM »
Dear Tania,

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. I can't imagine how difficult it is to bear for you! But know that I will always be praying for you! The Lord will reward you for your suffering, and I hope you can take comfort in that alone. If there is anything at all that I can do for you please let me know with a PM or email.
                                               God Bless You!  :-*
                                                                     Holly  
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Offline grandduchessella

• Global Moderator
  • Velikye Knyaz
  • Getting Ready to Move to Europe :D
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 07:36:04 PM »
Dear Tania! I'm sorry I had not seen this before.  :'(

I will absolutely pray for you and all your loved ones. You were such a source of support to me that I hope I can only be a fraction of the same to you.

As was previously said, it is a mark of strength to ask for help and to be willing to talk about such a painful and personal matter. I think the majority of posters on the Forum will understand the need to sometimes reach out and share--especially in such a close-knit (if occasionally fractious) group and join in sending you good wishes and prayers.

I imagine there will be so many prayers coming your way even if they aren't necessarily expressed.

You are a tremendously strong person to have faced, and continue to fight, the disease and family difficulties, that have come your way. A lesser person might have collapsed. It really puts what I complained about my husband's deployment in perspective. THIS is real strength and real adversity and you are facing in gracefully and you have my utmost admiration and respect. The fact that you remain so strong in your faith is a marvel as well.

God Bless!  :-*
Courtney
They also serve who only stand and wait--John Milton
Come visit on Pinterest--http://pinterest.com/lawrbk/

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 09:20:26 PM »
Hello Holly,

Thank you for your kindness of your post. It is difficult, i can't say it is not, but with wonderful friends as you and many others, I am sustained. I more than take comfort in all your prayers. That's a lot of care.
I thank you again, and wish for you and yours much happiness. God bless Holly ! Take care.

Tatiana+

Dear Tania,

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. I can't imagine how difficult it is to bear for you! But know that I will always be praying for you! The Lord will reward you for your suffering, and I hope you can take comfort in that alone. If there is anything at all that I can do for you please let me know with a PM or email.
                                               God Bless You!  :-*
                                                                     Holly  
TatianaA

Offline Mazukov

• Boyar
  • Time it was, what a time it was.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »
Tania.keep the faith, because after all it is all we really have. as a cancer survivor I, can relate in some ways as to what you are going thore. It took me a long time to understand how to deal with my body mentally speaking during that time. The short and long of it comes down to the people you have around you, and the people you have in your life. Such as the posters within this forum. it’s both a comfort and a source of strength. I whish you well.

Rachel, I hope you enjoy my town "Boston" when you visit.many nice sights and restuants.