Author Topic: Today, I´m a londoner...again  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Yseult

• Knyaz
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
Today, I´m a londoner...again
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:23:48 AM »
From Madrid, a city that suffered the tragedy before London, I send all my love to the londoners. We know how all of you feel remembering the day...how frightened, and painful, and hurted we all are when we think about the 11-M, it´s the same that all of you are when you think about the 07-J.

I´m a londoner, today

Offline Kimberly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Loyaulte me lie
    • View Profile
Re:  Today, I´m a londoner...again
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 05:30:49 AM »
Thank you for that Yseult. I think we are all a little sad today, remembering the horrors that man inflicts upon his fellow man. There are many services of remembrance taking place in London and a 2 minute silence at mid-day which I always find particularly sad.
Member of the Richard III Society

Offline Grand Duchess Kimbo

• Boyar
  • jek
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 07:18:51 AM »
From Madrid, a city that suffered the tragedy before London, I send all my love to the londoners. We know how all of you feel remembering the day...how frightened, and painful, and hurted we all are when we think about the 11-M, it´s the same that all of you are when you think about the 07-J.

I´m a londoner, today

Ditto. God knows what these evil beings will do next...next.. :'(

kick, push, coast

Offline Lucien

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Courtier
    • View Profile
Je Maintiendrai

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 12:43:44 AM »
Unfortunately, due to so many difficult issues presented in our daily newspapers, I have stopped many years ago purchasing newspapers. Now, I pretty much just look from time to time at what the news may offer on the internet. So much of it is so tragic, and sad, I really have the heart to read past the headlines. I just pray daily that the world will be a little kinder, and less violent, and all the more for the children of and in our world.

Tatiana+
TatianaA