Author Topic: Faith, and a little hope to hold on to  (Read 9026 times)

Offline Jim_Wilhelm

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Faith, and a little hope to hold on to
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2006, 11:57:42 AM »
Dear Friend Tania:

I don't often log on from home unless its for something really special. You're something really special so here I am. Thank you so much for the mention in the "Cheers" thread. I must say it feels very strange to see my name in one of these threads.

I want to do all I can to keep this thread going because you are so special and now I think of you often. Please share with us how you are feeling. It probably isn't good but I, for one, would like to know. Tell me if anything relieves the pain at all. Does anything help? Your friends are here praying for you. I hope that helps. I'm glad our esteemed colleague Mazukov has shared with us. Now he can be in our thoughts and prayers as well. Its so horrible to be in pain. I'm going to see if I can take a nap now. That helps me sometimes.

We hear a lot of fireworks going off all around us. It scares the dogs but it reminds me there's life out there. People are celebrating. I hope you celebrate as well. Just don't blow one of your fingers off with a cherry bomb! That would really hurt!

Please stay in touch. Until then, I remain...

Your Friend,

Jim Wilhelm
Albuquerque, NM USA
Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out

--Murphy's Corollary