Author Topic: Princess Beatrice of York  (Read 91152 times)

Olishka~ Pincess

Re: Princess Beatrice of York
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2007, 02:12:29 PM »
Yes I agree the Granny Queen should have afternoon meeting  with tea and she should discuss about the appropiate way to dress for a princess like considering for them to get profession designers for Beatrice and Eugenie!

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
She could even wear some of the Queens clothes from the 50s and 60s. Timeless and so stylish.
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2007, 03:09:51 AM »
I agree Eddie, though I daresay Beatrice might have a little difficulty squeezing into them -- she is quite a buxom lass while the Queen was very petite in her younger years.

Now mother and daughter are catwalk modelling!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=483003&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Offline Eddie_uk

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2007, 03:28:20 AM »
*Cringe* what awful photos.

And B's boyfriend isn't very easy on the eye. If I was her I would have a gorgeous personal trainer to put me through her paces & have an affair with.  ;)
Grief is the price we pay for love.

FREE PALESTINE.

Agneschen

« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2007, 05:50:59 AM »
Now mother and daughter are catwalk modelling!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=483003&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Am I the only one to think Pcess Beatrice's black dress positively vulgar ?! Besides, the girl is not slim enough to wear it well which makes it even worse. As for Sarah, has she no other way of spending her evenings than clubbing with her 19 year old daughter ? I may sound somewhat old-fashioned but I would not dream of it when I am 47 !! What is she thinking ?!

Offline pandora

• Whatever you are, be a good one. Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2007, 06:40:08 AM »
OMG! <grabbing metal fork to stick in my eye> ...that black dress is not flattering on Princess Beatrice. And in my opinion, it's not very royal-like to be catwalk-modeling.

Offline TampaBay

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Being TampaBay is a Full Time Job.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2007, 06:55:03 AM »
Pandora,

I agree with you that neither dress flatters Beatrice or Sarah.  However, in and of themselves I do like both dresses.

TampaBay
"Fashion is so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash, we should stop going to the mall.

Offline pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2007, 07:07:25 AM »
TampaBay, I most certainly agree with you. Both dresses are very attractive and you can never go wrong with a black dress...except in this instance. Neither dress does justice to the person wearing it nor vice versa.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »
Yes...but the question is is the dress cut in appropiate way? No, I think that the first dress was bad but then black dress was okay but still they need to have a talk and a discussion about their fashions and get a professional desgner.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »
The cat walk does not look right at all and her strange hairstyle does not work either. I can't believe this their comming out with horrible fashions their style needs to be changed.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »
Beatrice needs to be sent to a finishing school or she will indeed be finished. What next working the streets?

Offline pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »
I'm thinking we're all on the 'same page' here with our thoughts.  Sarah would be doing Beatrice a huge favor by hiring a professional to "dress" Beatrice. And I wonder if her grandmother the Queen looked at the photos and cringed as we're doing??

Offline Grace

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »
Anything seems possible with this royal, Dmitri.  Here's the latest press offerings on Beatrice's activities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=482973&in_page_id=1773

Surprise, surprise - Sarah, Duchess of York is supposedly an 'executive producer' on this project. 

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »
I'm sure she cringed. Beatrice is turning out all wrong. I say let her get married and take away her title at the same time if she is going to carry on like this.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2007, 05:01:49 PM »
Thanks for the link Grace.