Author Topic: antisemitic and full of lies Romanov link  (Read 6793 times)

Offline Lyss

• Boyar
    • View Profile
antisemitic and full of lies Romanov link
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:32:35 AM »
I was looking for Romanov sites and came across this "thing" or how you can call it. It's a total antisemitic site about what supposily happened to the Romanovs. It's full of lies about rape (even dead bodies of the girls) and what makes it even more disgusting is the fact that whoever made this site is not only spreading lies but also using Once upon a december as a background song. Maybe someone allready saw this. I even couldn't read it all because it made me so sick. I don't know what to do with it, so I posted it here. Maybe someone can do something about it.
http://images.google.be/imgres?imgurl=http://judicial-inc.biz/maria.jpg&imgrefurl=http://judicial-inc.biz/Romanoffs.htm&h=179&w=149&sz=7&hl=nl&start=1&tbnid=ew4C_40pDt_5BM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=84&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dromanovs%2Bremains%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Dnl%26lr%3D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity.

ferngully

Re: antisemitic and full of lies Romanov link
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:57:36 AM »
its really not a new idea at all. there are worse things to have been written ::) thanks for the alert though, nothing i haven't read before but still quite sick. read the other links if you dare. its also quite wrong in its background information and extremely vicious and obsessive about jews. again, nothing new there..........

Offline Ortino

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Ortino
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 08:32:21 AM »
I love the part about our origins. This person clearly knows absolutely NOTHING about the Jewish people and their heritage. Frankly I find the site more amusing than insulting--there's no new ideas there and it's a clear picture of how ignorant some people really are.

ferngully

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:12:21 AM »
and nor do they care about our heritage. thats why they wrote it! :D

Offline Helen_Azar

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Coming up Fall 2015: Tatiana's diaries and letters
    • View Profile
    • War-time diaries of Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanov
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 12:22:32 PM »
I wonder if this is Mel Gibson's secret website  ;)  ;D

ferngully

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 07:12:33 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

David_Pritchard

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:06 PM »

Clearly this writer knows little of the true ethnic origins of Eastern European Jewry. It is interesting that the writer labels the Khazars as Mongols, maybe I am wrong but I thought that they were a Turkic people that had migrated from Central Asia some many centuries ahead of the Mongols.

What is clear about this site is that the writer finds the large number of Jews who involved themselves with the Bolsheviks and international Communism in general to be rather disturbing. If anyone has read my earlier posts on this topic I too have found the large number of Jews (as a percentage of the overall population of the Russian Empire) involved with some of the early Bolshevik atrocities to be disturbing.

Was there an international Jewish conspiracy to overthrow the Emperor, unlikely as it is not natural for people to keep secrets like this quiet for so long. My brother-in-law, a Hungarian Jew, jokes when he reads about this grand Jewish conspiracy that he wishes that there was such a plan to rule the world as he would be living a posher lifestyle in retirement. Another one of his comments is that they forgot to teach him the secret handshake.

Obviously it is hoped that children and students do not come upon this site and take it as historical fact.

David

I love the part about our origins. This person clearly knows absolutely NOTHING about the Jewish people and their heritage. Frankly I find the site more amusing than insulting--there's no new ideas there and it's a clear picture of how ignorant some people really are.

Offline Guinastasia

• Boyar
  • Grand Duchess of Penguins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 09:02:15 AM »
Oh god, that website is a hoot and a half-did you see the rest of it?  The Jews are also behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway, they control Wikipedia, killed Dianne Whipple, and I'm sure, if you give him enough time, that they're also responsible for all the missing socks in the universe.

What's really rich is there's a link called "Why the ADL was formed"  Gee, I thought it was because of the kinds of people who create websites like...this one.  ;D
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
...omg ! there are missing socks in the universe ?  naw, really ?  lol

Tatiana+
TatianaA

Offline Ortino

• Velikye Knyaz
  • Ortino
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »

Clearly this writer knows little of the true ethnic origins of Eastern European Jewry. It is interesting that the writer labels the Khazars as Mongols, maybe I am wrong but I thought that they were a Turkic people that had migrated from Central Asia some many centuries ahead of the Mongols.

What is clear about this site is that the writer finds the large number of Jews who involved themselves with the Bolsheviks and international Communism in general to be rather disturbing. If anyone has read my earlier posts on this topic I too have found the large number of Jews (as a percentage of the overall population of the Russian Empire) involved with some of the early Bolshevik atrocities to be disturbing.

Was there an international Jewish conspiracy to overthrow the Emperor, unlikely as it is not natural for people to keep secrets like this quiet for so long. My brother-in-law, a Hungarian Jew, jokes when he reads about this grand Jewish conspiracy that he wishes that there was such a plan to rule the world as he would be living a posher lifestyle in retirement. Another one of his comments is that they forgot to teach him the secret handshake.

Obviously it is hoped that children and students do not come upon this site and take it as historical fact.

David

You are correct, David. They were a semi-nomadic Turkic group living in Central Asia. I find it amusing to learn that I am actually descended from Kublai Khan.  ::)

I don't understand why you would be surprised by the number of Jews involved in the Revolution. The Russian Empire, for much of its existence, was not all kind to its Jewish citizens, and they responded as all maltreated peoples do: rebellion.

David_Pritchard

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 10:32:20 PM »
You are correct, David. They were a semi-nomadic Turkic group living in Central Asia. I find it amusing to learn that I am actually descended from Kublai Khan.  ::)

I don't understand why you would be surprised by the number of Jews involved in the Revolution. The Russian Empire, for much of its existence, was not all kind to its Jewish citizens, and they responded as all maltreated peoples do: rebellion.

I can understand their reasons for joining in the rebellion against the Imperial Government but it is the barbarity of the revenge that I find impossible to reconcile with the civil and mild manner of the many hundreds of Jews that I have known or encountered in my life.

David

ferngully

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 02:22:11 AM »
they did not practise violence as jews, they practised it as bolsheviks

David_Pritchard

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 03:55:47 AM »

What an excellent answer to my problem with the ruthless behavior of many of the Bolsheviks who were born Jews.

David

Offline Tania+

• Velikye Knyaz
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 01:57:54 PM »
David,

I understand what you are saying. Rebillion is understanding, as peoples have done throughout history in many countries. But I have to agree after hearing countless stories first person from people who survived in Russia, and in relation to those who suffered and were murdered, that the barbarity of revenge was unpresidented. It was ghastly, and more than inhuman. I don't care from what linage, or that of nationality, or religious background, no human being deserved to be maltreated and forced to go through as these people were.

Jews or gentile, their behavior was beyond ruthless ! Yet accountability till today is and remains, nill...

You are right to have responded as you have David, it needed to be stated, and i am glad you did so.

Tatiana+
TatianaA

ferngully

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 08:07:49 AM »

What an excellent answer to my problem with the ruthless behavior of many of the Bolsheviks who were born Jews.

David

too many russians have told me that jews were responsible for corrupting russia. that is what i tell them