Author Topic: Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova  (Read 32839 times)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
Re: Anastasia Nicholaievna Romanova
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2007, 06:13:58 PM »
Thank you sooooo much everyone. You don't know what it means to me.  :D
I did have a movies page but I deleted it. Now I just have a page with clips from various films with Anastasia; home movies of her and feature films. This weekend I think I'm going to make a huge list of all the films and discriptions of each. Do you think that's a good idea? Does anyone have any suggestions for new pages? I need to update it a bit but I can't think of anything.
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

http://www.otmaa.org -- Coming Soon.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2007, 07:04:57 PM »
Thank you sooooo much everyone. You don't know what it means to me.  :D
I did have a movies page but I deleted it. Now I just have a page with clips from various films with Anastasia; home movies of her and feature films. This weekend I think I'm going to make a huge list of all the films and discriptions of each. Do you think that's a good idea? Does anyone have any suggestions for new pages? I need to update it a bit but I can't think of anything.

Yes that is a good idea having a list of great books, documentaries and other non fictional resources that talk about the Romanovs. :)
Okay a realistic dollmakers of Anastasia and her family no wait I will think of some other ideas when they come to me.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 07:07:21 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 04:50:16 PM »
I just made a new layout in honour of Anastasia's 106th birthday. I'm updating pages right now.  :)
"Господь им дал дар по молитвам их размягчать окаменелые наши сердца за их страдания..Мне думается, что если люди будут молиться Царской Cемье, оттают сердца с Божией помощью."

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 09:04:51 PM »
I seen it Holly your update looks so Pretty that would also be a wonderful birthday present for Anastasia. ::) I am sure that Anastasia would one day see the beautiful work you did for her. :)

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »
Aww. Thanks. :D I'm glad you like it.

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 09:22:30 PM »
Your welcome !!! :) Holly

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »
Nice site, good job! It's nice to see Anastasia remembered as herself.

Here's my new Anna Anderson site

http://www.freewebs.com/anastasiafranziska/

It's like a rebuttal to all the pro Anna Anderson sites out there telling the other side of the story that she was FS. I also want to show that Anastasia should be remembered as herself and not as Anna Anderson who was really FS.  Please let me know what you think, there's a guestbook and even a forum there.

Offline dmitri

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »
It's a good site which shows the reality of the discredited Anna Anderson/Franziska Schankowska. People should pay attention to the real history of the real Anastasia and the Romanovs rather than wasting their time on the pathetic Polish peasant.

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2007, 10:22:18 PM »
I agree. Fantastic site, Annie.
I'll link to it on mine and make sure it's noticeable.

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 03:00:27 PM »
Thanks!!

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 02:34:46 PM »
Annie I love your website you did a very good job on it wonderful hopefully people will learn about the REAL Anastasia and dump all that fake garbage about what Anna Anderson being Anastasia or anything that supports Anna Anderson. Annie you did a realy good job! Thanks for making a website that many people show read and learn about the REAL Anastasia. Also Holly thank you for adding the information about the two missing bodies being discoved under the biography Holly your biography has very good information people need to know and learn about Anastasia. I am sure when they see it they will learn a whole lot of things they did not know, very awsome I love it the information is correct and very resorceful !!! I realy think you and Annie would do a good job together making a book about both Anna Anderson and the REAL Anastasia it would be alot of help.

Thanks, Valerie.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:40:15 PM by Elizabeth~Princess »

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »
Thanks EP!

Offline Holly

• Velikye Knyaz
  • www.otma.org
    • View Profile
    • otmaa.org
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »
Well, I am going to publish a book on Anastasia in the future..  ;)

Offline Annie

• Velikye Knyaz
    • View Profile
    • Anna Anderson Exposed!
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2007, 09:26:34 PM »
That is great, Holly! I can't wait to read it!

Olishka~ Pincess

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »
Yes I am also happy, I would love to read it Holly. I can't wait to read your book about Anastasia either.